Most of the work was with these guys, but I finally had finished them, yey!
- First off we see Soarin with his pregnancy wife Applejack. He left Wonderbolts when he married AJ and soon they had their firstborn son Applecider. Since the family business took off, Soarin helps to advertise their products, taking advantage of his popularity. However, the scars on pegasus' body remind of his bright career.
- Responsible and decisive Applecider had to face such problem as his younger siblings, Trick and Track. These two just unbearable, always on their mind and often coming up with crazy ideas .Their brother is constantly trying to guide them to the true path and considers his duty to look after them. Fortunately, the twins have nothing against. Although they don't like when Applecider reads morality, they love his sense of humor.
- Cheerilee and Big Mac were united together by events of "Hearts and Hooves day". After several meetings, they began to live together. It was very hard time for all Apple family and mostly for Applebloom. Every day she was forced to walk to school together with her tutor and many children laughed at little pony. They called her "teacher pet". Suddenly a kind and sympathetic mentor began to seem too strict and demanding. Several times cutie mark crusaders tried to destroy this pair, but after a serious conversation with brother Applebloom repented. She realized that she comes selfish, disturbing happiness of her brother.
- Wrench was one of Cheerilee most quiet and closed students. His real parents left him still in infancy. Learning of this, the teacher has come a long way to earn the trust of the colt and eventually adopted him.
- Son of Cheerilee and Big Mac, May Duke, was misunderstood mostly because of his silence. He is a dumb and that fact always did him too shy. But when in his life appeared Speaker, stallion realized that life is not so unjust. Little son of Applebloom and First Base became a translator for the other ponies. He always understood that his big friend wants to say.
- Applebloom and First Base come a long way from hate to love. Orange stallion became a famous baseball playerin the "Griffins" team and his wife became a professional artist. Although Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo no longer part of the Cutie Marks Crusaders, they allowed the young foals, seeking their talent, to settle in their club house and continue their business.
- When Button Mash parted with Sweetie, he moved to Manehattan, where he enrolled in the prestigious school. There he met Babs Seed. These two understood that they have a lot in common with each other, and later founded their own business selling console games. Babs' special talant is business and Batton is programmer.
- I cannot say that the family of Sunset and Flash very successful. Previously rusty pegasus served at princess Twilight and even had a relationship with her. And even years later, his wife is jealous of him to her. Their son always wanted to be like his father and therefore became a royal guard as he is. Flash loves to tell him about his service at Twi. Sunset is angry about that.
For those of you who may not know, the title and the overall style of this little scribble is inspired by Roman Dirge and his comic/cartoon Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl. It's cute (?) and grim, just the way I like it. :3
Blindsight belongs to me. MLP:FiM belongs to Hasbro. Lenore, The Cute Little Dead Girl belongs to Roman Dirge.
Here is Rarity from My little Pony Friendship is Magic dressed in Ethayl Wildmane's warrior outfit, a friends tauren designed in WoW. Here is his gallery if you want to see Ethayl and other art: [link]
This is the same theme as my other ponies in tauren outfits. I love how Ethayl look in her full armour, just check out this great drawing from :cythocalypse:, who is the designer of Ethayl: [link]
I think Ethayl is amazingly beautiful and really like her. I thought that Rarity fitted to be more Ethayl styled ( I like when she is covering one eye). Both are very beautiful creatures and I am sure that Rarity could be a great fighter like Ethayl if she needs to I drew this 22/9 2012
Miss Twilight, fresh from her very first performance as the leading mare in the opera, returns to her bedroom and looks in her mirror to once again see how she looks as the leading mare. A strange voice soon fills the room and Twilight looks in the direction of her mirror to see that the "Phantom" is there. She knows he isn't really there, but in the mirror it appears as if he were wrapping himself around her.
Pressing her hooves against the glass, she asks, "Angel of Music, I hear and see you in the mirror. Please, enter at last, master."
A crossover of DiscoLight with Phantom of The Opera.