CURRENT VERSION : Rev. 4204-D UPDATE ON : 2015-10-08 SUPPORTED OS : Windows 10 WARNING : THIS REVISION WORKS BETTER WITH FIREFOX BETA. IT HAVE MORE BUGS ON THE STABLE AND NIGHTLY CHANNEL. THE NEXT UPDATE WILL CONTAIN A THEME FOR EACH CHANNEL.
The codeistoo long to beuploaded onuserstyles.org.This means that thethemecan't beautomaticallyinstalled, so you'll have todo it manually. Below are the simplified steps to achieve the installation. You may also want to follow the tutorial on AskVG. Big thanks to Vishal-Gupta.
1. Extract the archive 2. Go to the "Main Theme" folder 3. Open the text file 4. Copy everything 5. Now go to the "Addon" section within Firefox 6. Select "Create a new style" with Stylish 7. Paste the code here 8. Save and enable the theme
Please keep in mind that the theme is still in progress. It's not a finished theme. The file will be updated on this page, so come back here to get the latest revision, which will include bug fixes and improvements. You can easly know which revision you currently have on a blank new tab, when the theme is enabled, on the bottom-right side of the background.
DONT FORGET TO DISABLE / DELETE THE THEME WHEN YOU PASS TO A NEWER VERSION !
You are also invited to give your feedback in the comments bellow !
The theme ("CSS code") has been wrote by Wellkins. The credits for the required addons ("Stylish" and "Buttons Back") goes to their respective owners. The original visual assets are copyrighted material owned by either Microsoft Corporation and/or its affiliates or the person or organization that developed the concept.
2015-10-08 (Rev. 4204-D) : The changes/additions I made in this revision are too numerous to list them all, but here are some of the most significant changes :
- New "Panel UI" popup menu added - New "Edit bookmark" popup menu added - New "Bookmark menu" popup added - New bookmark folders submenu added - New "Context menus" added - New search results and suggestions dropdown menu added
MOZILLA PAGES :
- New "about:home" page added - New "about:newtab" page added
BUG FIXES :
- Fixed "Reader mode" button not showing correclty when the URL bar is hovered - Fixed un-selectable tabs when the cursor is moved all the way to the top edge of the screen - Fixed "Verified domain" icon when hovered - Fixed "Show more" button not showing correclty when opened - Fixed folder buttons not showing correctly when opened from the personal toolbar - And more...
- Small fixes and improvements nearly everywhere - Some color corrections for borders - CSS code cleaning
2015-09-30 (Rev. 4203-D) : - Fixed identity box position - Fixes for the busy/progress animation - Fixes for the Panel UI dropdown menu - Removed unwanted shadows on the Panel UI menu button when hover/active - Proper hover/active buttons for pinned bookmarks on the personal toolbar - New "Show More" dropdown button on the personal toolbar - Some code cleaning
2015-09-29 (Rev. 4202-D) : - Fixes for the back/foward buttons when hover - Fixes for the Panel UI menu button
Some are going to say "That's not the proper name for a Starfleet ship!" but really, I already knew this. This is an Odyssey class Science Cruiser that I've been flying in the MMO, Star Trek Online. It is piloted by Glace Frost, my highest-ranking character in the game. Frost is one who has always been a bit of a rebel, who wings it both on the ground and in the air. Organized chaos, one might call it.
I do not own this wonderful game, (as in I'm not the one who created it), but I greatly enjoy customizing shps and uniforms. Most of all, I enjoy making up new characters. Anyways, no copyright infringement was intended in the posting of this screenshot and if asked, I will remove it.
(PS. That's Earth and Earth Spacedock in the background)