The reflectionI'm hiding underneath the sheets right now, because I know it's hunting me down. I just know it.
This crap all started a couple of days ago. After seven years of fruitless search, I discovered the myth, the one everyone wants, the one with the almost sacred Pokédex number by now. Mew.
ROUTE 8 SAVE
CITY OF WATER
TOWN OF PURPLE
THE CRY OF THE MYTH SHALL REVEAL ITSELF
I followed the steps I deciphered from the Unown in the theme of Lavender Town, I did everything necessary to catch the legend. The menu popped up, I pressed B (I didn't know what else I would have to do) and voilá, Mew revealed itself. I was almost peeing myself with excitement by now, all my efforts were finally going to be worth it all.
The cry of the myth, Mew, my Mew, revealed itself, and I was so happy. With a lot of effort, I managed to seal it into a Poké Ball forever. It was mine.
That's when things went haywire.
My cell phone was the first thing to show signs of 'ins
What Pokemon has taught meWhat Pokémon has taught me:What Pokemon has taught me2 years ago in Emotional More Like This
1. No matter how good you are, there's always room for improvement
2. The English language is simply awesome
3. Ash sucks
4. The originals are the best
5. Strategic planning makes the most of everything
6. Never surrender, no matter what
7. Life is worth living when you know there's another game coming out soon
8. When shit gets serious, turn your hat backwards
9. The best things in life are worth the most of your time
10. No matter how old you are, Lavender Town scares the crap out of you
11. NEVER underestimate ANY enemy
12. Think over your actions carefully and you'll be able to seize any opponent
13. Helping people in need is the best thing to do
14. Patience is the way to improve yourself
15. You can always rely on your friends to rescue you, even in the worst of situations
16. It's totally fine to randomly walk into one's house, you might even get some items
17. Nobody is truly perfect, everyone has their weak spots
18. I have learned to b