some steps of the drawing process of the little brother- all done in photoshop. i did some previous sketches of him in my sketchbook- but the final design was entirely done in photoshop. if you wonder: the image shining through in the first panel is the little sister - so i could get the proportions right.
This is a requested series of approx. 150 pictures, mainly in the action/sword/katana area. I hope they come of use to you! Sorry about the weird lighting...it's hard to find places when its cold like this!!
Download for full-size!!
* Link back to me in the description of your piece.
* Do not just add a filter/change a color or something along those lines. One must easily be able to distinguish a difference.
* Do not submit your edits to "Photography". You didn't press the button, so you can't say its yours.
* Send me a note or comment with a link to the image in which you used my stock.
* Do not use my images for commercial purposes without my written permission. Just ask! I promise I won't bite
* Do not use my stock off Deviant Art without my written permission I officially give my permission for these stock images to be used in or for school projects, artwork, or otherwise for educational purposes.
* Do not use my stock in anything offensive, such as animal cruelty, racism, sexism, promotion or renouncement of religion, etc etc etc.