If you use my stock in photo-manipulations, you must follow DA’s definitions of a photo-manip (two or more photographic elements blended together to create something new). Please do not just apply a filter, color tint, add text or otherwise minimally alter my stock and repost as your own. For more information on DA’s categories and definitions, please see this article: [link]
You can use my stock for artworks to be submitted off-site on the condition that you notify me with a link and that the artwork is for non-commercial use.
You can use my stock in DA prints - no need to ask, but a note to let me know would be nice. For all other commercial projects, you must note me and ask for permission before using my stock.
You can use my unaltered nature and object photography stock to create other stock for use on DA as long as you credit, link and notify. Please note this is only for my unaltered nature and object photography – exceptions are my premade backgrounds, any model stock (including renders) and my carved .psd files.
Please respect me and my work. Do not use my stock in pornographic, demeaning or hateful works. Do not redistribute unaltered and do not claim them as your own.
If you have any questions regarding the usage of my stock, please note me. Thank you!
This is a requested series of approx. 150 pictures, mainly in the action/sword/katana area. I hope they come of use to you! Sorry about the weird lighting...it's hard to find places when its cold like this!!
Download for full-size!!
* Link back to me in the description of your piece.
* Do not just add a filter/change a color or something along those lines. One must easily be able to distinguish a difference.
* Do not submit your edits to "Photography". You didn't press the button, so you can't say its yours.
* Send me a note or comment with a link to the image in which you used my stock.
* Do not use my images for commercial purposes without my written permission. Just ask! I promise I won't bite
* Do not use my stock off Deviant Art without my written permission I officially give my permission for these stock images to be used in or for school projects, artwork, or otherwise for educational purposes.
* Do not use my stock in anything offensive, such as animal cruelty, racism, sexism, promotion or renouncement of religion, etc etc etc.