Zelda Logic (or lack of)Oh, you didn't. You did not just-Zelda Logic (or lack of)2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
You wouldn't dare. You can't just-
I mean seriously. How stupid would you have to be to-
Don't do that, Link, it's not-
Hey, don't ignore me! I'm-
Hey, without me you'd be dead-
Listen, you numbskull! I don't approve-
Argh, won't you ever pay attention to-
This is how you beat-
ARRGH! What is wrong with-
You know, you wouldn't have died if-
Okay, now you're just being an insufferable pri-
Oh, don't you ignore me like-
You think I can't call-
You know what, I'm getting-
Nintendo's not gonna be real happy about this-
Oh shut up I know I'm breaking the fourth-
Talking about walls, break-
No, not this one, the other-
I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE! DON'T IG-
I so hate-
Link rolled his eyes and stuck the fairy back in his bottle. Navi could be so annoying sometimes!
Walking Dead Chapter 2Liu looked around into the forested interior but he didnt dare move from his spot. He nearly died when he was fourteen; he didnt want to die after just five years. He looked towards the dead sheriff or at least he thought he was dead. The moaning had been coming from that area. Liu stepped clumsily towards the sheriff. Sheriff, sir? You still alive? Liu asked, crouching on his knees. He reached for the keys that were attached to the mans belt hoping at least he could get out of the handcuffs.Walking Dead Chapter 22 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
He winced as the pain in his leg was getting harder to bare. Finally he had got a grip of the keys. Dammit! Liu cursed as he dropped the keys. He reached down to pick them up once again. As he did he couldve sworn the sheriffs body had...moved. He just shook the thought out if his head as he began to work to get himself un-cuffed. He got one hand free, followed by the next. He sighed in relief as he was now free. He was about to get up when the
Twenty Prompts.1. Shadows: When they were younger, Vergil would taunt Dante with frightening stories. One of which being that if you ever took your eyes off of a shadow, it would creep up on you and devour you with its darkness. To this day, Dante still avoids shadows like the plague.Twenty Prompts.2 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
2. Melon: Vergil loves Honeydew.
3. Mirror: As children, Sparda would have the twins train by mimicking each others movements without any verbal prompting. They got so accomplished at this, that eventually it was like watching one child practice in front of a mirror.
4. Laughter: When amused, Vergil laughs without smiling. Dante is still puzzled by this.
5. Strength: Being half-devil, children or not, had its drawbacks. One of which was inhuman strength. Eva learned, after one or two playdates, that her boys would likely only have each other to play with, as the other kids were far too fragile for them to rough house with.
6. School: Much to everyone's surprise, Vergil was the o
Nuclear PrimacyThey won. We lost. No difference.Nuclear Primacy2 years ago in Free Verse More Like This