Chapter One Starlight Star BrightThe slender framed man stood dark against the setting sun faced to his six. His figure shivered slightly as he pulled a silver pocket watch from his well pressed pocket. With a click he opened the cover, and with a thud of a clack it shut. He would ponder to himself aloud. “Hmm…” The one figure spread into two as a boy slipped from behind his shadow creating his own that sulked against the cement steps of old Fanell Manor. The first outline said to the next, in a humble subservient tone, “Oh dear. Master, I do believe we have arrived short. My apologies for the delay; who would have known we would be short a horse.” The thin man looked down to the short shadow of a boy with a blank expression that was almost unreadable in the low light of the manners’ square.
The boy’s figure would raise his gaze up to the downward gaze of the slender man. His hands tucked away in his pockets with a noble air about his presence. Speaking up his voice hum
Ranger Station 7 - Papilia Valley, First Sector Papilia Deer, or more commonly known as 'Flutterdoe', are simple creatures. Their characteristics are simple yet divine. One little flutterdoe we are examining today is one of the smallest of his species; his name is Sprink. This male is only nine and a half pounds, when the minimum for a flutter is normally ten or eleven. Almost all flutters can fly or at least hover. This one is especially small enough for full flight but his wings are much smaller than the average, so he can only manage to hover for a few minutes at a time. We have noted that he emits sparkles from his tail every now and then when he has been hovering more than he should. We believe this might be a magical property, yet this is still untested and unconfirmed.Ranger Station 7 - Papilia Valley, First Sector2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Sprink is an odd little one; he follows other males around curiously. Almost as if he was captivated by their beauty. Every now and then when he's really interested in watching them at the pond he loses focus on his hovering and comes crashing
YOUR OC ON A PIN, STICKER, SHIRT, ETC!!!Do you want your OC on a T-shirt? Pin? Keychain? Etc.?YOUR OC ON A PIN, STICKER, SHIRT, ETC!!!2 years ago in Personal Journal More Like This
I'll draw it for you!
- NOTE ME a link to your oc(s) you want drawn and select which product below you'd like them on.
- I will also need to know where you are from so I can make sure you will receive your order.
- Pay me a minimum of $2 upfront via paypal and I will draw your oc/design for the product.
- I will show you how it looks before it is finalized on the product. I'll edit the design if you need me to.
- If you like it, you pay the rest of the total price I tell you (Product + Shipping and Handling). And I send the item directly to you!
- If you decide you do not want the design or product at all, you do not have to pay the rest of the total obviously because you wont be getting the product.
- But keep in mind, you also will not get a refund for the $2 drawing of your oc as it takes up my time drawing them.
-Drawings are created in Adobe Photoshop CS5, 300ppi. You receive a high resolution JPEG & PNG along with your produc