Chapter One Starlight Star BrightThe slender framed man stood dark against the setting sun faced to his six. His figure shivered slightly as he pulled a silver pocket watch from his well pressed pocket. With a click he opened the cover, and with a thud of a clack it shut. He would ponder to himself aloud. “Hmm…” The one figure spread into two as a boy slipped from behind his shadow creating his own that sulked against the cement steps of old Fanell Manor. The first outline said to the next, in a humble subservient tone, “Oh dear. Master, I do believe we have arrived short. My apologies for the delay; who would have known we would be short a horse.” The thin man looked down to the short shadow of a boy with a blank expression that was almost unreadable in the low light of the manners’ square.
The boy’s figure would raise his gaze up to the downward gaze of the slender man. His hands tucked away in his pockets with a noble air about his presence. Speaking up his voice hum
Black Butler - EpilogueFour years is a long period of time. But what is time to those without any limit of time? Time is nothing, merely a blink of an eye, time to the eternal moves fast until it hits something big enough to make it slow down and maybe even stand still. For Starlight Fanell it took the love of the beast to stop her clock. In an instance time lost all meaning to her. His eyes locked with hers, their bodies intertwined in mid air. It seemed she was a Star after all. Her radiance was seen far and wide.Black Butler - Epilogue1 year ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Even Mr. Fanell caught a glimpse of her light from the garden that night as the clock struck twelve-o-one. In his heart of hearts he had always known Sebastian Michaelis was the one who was going to save her. The moment he laid eyes on the man he felt there'd never be another man to fit Star so perfectly. It only took Star a few months to get Sebastian to ask Mr. Fanell for her hand. He was already planning the wedding behind their backs but at the time he acted as if he was surprised and happy f
YOUR OC ON A PIN, STICKER, SHIRT, ETC!!!Do you want your OC on a T-shirt? Pin? Keychain? Etc.?YOUR OC ON A PIN, STICKER, SHIRT, ETC!!!1 year ago in Personal Journal More Like This
I'll draw it for you!
- NOTE ME a link to your oc(s) you want drawn and select which product below you'd like them on.
- I will also need to know where you are from so I can make sure you will receive your order.
- Pay me a minimum of $2 upfront via paypal and I will draw your oc/design for the product.
- I will show you how it looks before it is finalized on the product. I'll edit the design if you need me to.
- If you like it, you pay the rest of the total price I tell you (Product + Shipping and Handling). And I send the item directly to you!
- If you decide you do not want the design or product at all, you do not have to pay the rest of the total obviously because you wont be getting the product.
- But keep in mind, you also will not get a refund for the $2 drawing of your oc as it takes up my time drawing them.
-Drawings are created in Adobe Photoshop CS5, 300ppi. You receive a high resolution JPEG & PNG along with your produc