Silver the Hedgehog Chapter 3Silver the Hedgehog Chapter 32 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Chapter 3- Destiny
Silver and Blaze stared at Angel Island's beauty. Not to far from them, was a three story building. Next to the entrance was a sign that read, "Knuckles' Books." To the side of the library, there was a statue of Knuckles. Unlike the other statues they've encountered, this one was bursting with color. It was almost life-like.
"This is the library I was talking about earlier!" Silver said with excitement, "It is the best library in the world y'know. It has all the books you that you will ever see in your life!"
"Knuckles' Books..." Blaze read, "Why is it named after Knuckles?"
"Because he created this place! He wrote many books about him and his friends. He also went all the way around the world, collecting books to put in his library. He wanted people of the future to know about his time, and what he and his friends had to do to protect the things they love. C'mon! Lets go!" Silver opened the door for Blaze. She bowed slightly to show her thanks.
Inside the library, i
100 Reasons to Stay Alive1. A hug.100 Reasons to Stay Alive2 months ago in Emotional More Like This
2. An “I love you”.
3. A funny tumblr post.
4. A message, “I miss you”.
5. A pat on the shoulder.
6. Walking past the compass and knowing I am clean.
7. The funny doodle I did during English.
8. A piece of music that reminds me of the fateful day last November.
9. Inside jokes.
10. Wrestling my friend until we are covered in bruises then laughing and hugging.
11. Eating lunch that is covered in sawdust.
12. Seeing the teacher give me the look then totally ignoring what I'm doing.
13. Playing the “bogies” game, but dirtier.
14. A quick snog between classes.
15. Stealing his glasses then seeing him moan.
16. Giving them back and him punching me playfully.
17. Seeing the picture we drew together before leaving.
18. Walking past the house and recalling everything all at once.
19. That feels moment when a ship becomes canon.
20. Dan and Phil.
21. The moment when both of us want something yet neither wants to initiate it and we look at each other