URGENT!!! URGENT!!! EMAIL THE ECUADOREAN EMBASSY!A few hours ago, Assange made an announcement stating that he's seeking asylum in Ecuador, he's staying at the Ecuadorean Embassy in the UK, this has been made official by the Foreign Minister of Ecuador,URGENT!!! URGENT!!! EMAIL THE ECUADOREAN EMBASSY!3 years ago in Personal More Like This
The Friends of Wikileaks aka FOWL, have written a letter for all of us to email the Embassy to persuade them to grant asylum to him. Over the last two years, Ecuador has been supportive of Assange and his work with Wikileaks.
The letter is in the link: http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/index.php/topic,12239.msg35616.html#new
The email is: email@example.com
SEND THE EMAIL RIGHT AWAY.
Also, if you hadn't done so, David Cameron's letter and the Queen's letter are needed to be mailed, IMMEDIATELY!
the link for that is here: https://network23.org/ukfowl/files/2012/06/David-Cameron-has-the-power-to-halt-the-extradition-of-Julian-Assange2.pdf
Send the first letter, by post, to:
David Cameron, Prime Minister
10 Downing Street,
The other letter attached is to the Qu
More detailed explanationMore detailed explanation3 years ago in Philosophical More Like This
Sociopathy is described as at least three of the following:
- Callous unconcern for the feelings of others.
- Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
- Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.
- Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
- Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
- Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.
Most modern christians and muslims display the following:
- Absolutely no understanding (irony is great, imr?), concern or compassion for people who do not behave like they think they should, specially LGBT people. Constant praise of teen suicides, praise of organisations who restrict LGBT, atheist and pagan rights, callous disregard for the suf