The second of the 15 bases for the Heart no Kuni no Alice paper craft series you'll see from me.
This is Boris, one of the role holders from the series.
I think he also turned out pretty cute when I folded him.
A whole bunch of parts were recolored from
(DesuBunny's) various papercrafts (Squalo's head and Soul's bangs, arms, pants, and body) and
(TheAmazingMorph's) Jennifer paper craft (the hair in the back).
Thanks a bunch!
Heart no Kuni no Alice (c) Quinrose.
This recolored model (c) me.
The parts from this recolored model (c) DesuBunny and TheAmazingMorph.
- When making his ears, it's easy to see which part goes with which. The right ear goes with the part right below it, and the left ear goes with the part below it. Just flip over the bottom piece and glue it on to the corresponding top one.
- After gluing the ears together, fold the part where you're supposed to fold (the black line). Let that dry a little. After they're dry, glue them onto the head BEFORE you close the head. The ears will fit onto the two top parts of the head, on the left and right of the longest top piece. After gluing the ears on, close the head. (If this is too complicated and you don't understand, you can just glue the ears on in the same place after closing the head.
- Make sure that his ears are on the right way. The side with the darker area goes in front. Also, make sure that his ears are on the right way. The more rounded part goes on the outside, and the straight side goes on the inside.
- The hair for the back of his head is not necessary (as I figured out after printing him out). It is completely optional, and personally, I think he looks fine without it. But you can put it on if you want to.
- That weird little boa thing may be a little (REALLY) hard to cut out and attach to his body, so you really don't need that either. But if you want to attach it, then you can use a toothpick or tweezers to manipulate it into the right position.
- To attach his tail, you just fold the piece in half and glue it together. Just stick the tail under his man-skirt (that just sounds weird) and glue it wherever it fits. Make sure that his tail isn't too low so that it goes past his feet.
- Yes, the sleeves on his arms are two different lengths. That's how they're supposed to be (from the references I used). Make sure the smaller side is on his right (our left) and the larger side is on his left (our right).
- And yes, his shoes are yellow. Before you all go complaining to me that his shoes are radioactive yellow, go look at the chapter in the manga where Alice steps on his foot 'cause he was all like, "It's OK if I die!" You will see that his shoe is a light color. I could have easily made his shoe the same neon pink color as the rest of him, but what fun would that be?
- Just like Alice, make sure the detailed side (the side with his belly button piercing and tattoo and chain and pink thing on his shirt) is in the front. Or else it'll look funny.
Why are his notes so much longer than Alice's?! They're too long. I bet you fell asleep reading them.
If you want to print the pattern out, you can copy and paste the downloaded image onto Microsoft Word (or a writing program) and make the image larger.
If you need help, you can leave a note for me or a comment on this page, or you can look at DesuBunny's tutorial: [link]
THIS SERIES IS FINALLY FINISHED. FINALLY.
The links lead to the pattern. The second link leads to the finished model.
Alice: [link] [link]
Peter: [link] [link]
Blood: [link] [link]
Elliot: [link] [link]
Tweedle Dee: [link] [link]
Tweedle Dum: [link] [link]
Boris: [link] [link]
Vivaldi: [link] [link]
Ace: [link] [link]
Julius: [link] [link]
"Mary Gowland": [link] [link]
Nightmare: [link] [link]
Pierce: [link] [link]
Gray: [link] [link]
Joker: [link] [link]
P.S. Sorry to DesuBunny and TheAmazingMorph 'cause I didn't ask them this time to use their papercraft bases this time. Sorry if I needed to ask again, but I figured that it would be OK since I asked the first time.