Who Am I?Who Am I?Who Am I?4 years ago in Urban & Spoken Word More Like This
I am the girl wanting to fit in,
Who doesn't want to be bullied everyday she goes to school.
The girl others call weird for no reason,
The girl people speak to as if she is retarded.
I am the girl with few friends,
Because I have been betrayed by others,
So therefore doesn't want to risk being betrayed and hurt again.
They called me names I now ignore,
But still try to steal my things to get a reaction from me,
I can't take it so I go to the one place I know I'm safe from them.
When school ends they follow me back,
Making me paranoid.
I know I cannot run,
So I stop in place until they walk in front of me.
I am the girl who likes strange things,
The things being the only thing to get me through the day.
Yet these things most people don't know.
When I get home and am asked how school was,
I shrug and just say ok.
I go to the computer for hours writing to get away from life.
When I finally get off and go to bed,
The voices in my head never stop,
Telling me how worthless and usel
How to Take Care of a Hoody How to Take Care of a HoodyHow to Take Care of a Hoody3 years ago in Settings More Like This
Written by Masky
1. Under no surcumstance is Hoody allowed to have any sugar after his bedtime
2. No matter how many tmes Hoody begs he cannot have "Crunchie Munchies" for breakfast
3. Do not go along with Hoody's assumption that he is Batman just to shut him up, he will jump out the window just to prove himself
4. Hoody isn't allowed to steal from Alex anymore
5. Do not let Hoody hide anymore Junk food underneath his pillow
6. Do not let Hoody watch Saw
7. Please do not let Hoody watch Saw
8. Oh god