100 Questions! You may be tagged..
001. Real Name: Aleisha
002. Nickname: Ali, Winter, Dj Aly, Kitty.
003. Zodiac Sign: I have no idea.. ._.
004. Male Or Female: Female, no I'm a unicorn. c:
005. Elementary School: Of course.
006. Middle School: Did it. xD
007. High School: Currently in grade 9th.
008. Hair Color: Dark Brown
009. Long Or Short: If you mean my hair, it's long. If you mean my height, its 5'2", so it's short. xD
010. Loud Or Quiet: Depends on my mood. If I'm in a good mood and feeling goofy, I'm very loud. If I'm not so much, then I don't speak much.
011. Sweats or Jeans: I like sweats around the house but jeans out in public.
012. Phone Or Camera: Can I say both?
013. Health Freak: Somewhat, yeah.
014. Drink Or Smoke: Neither!
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Yes.
016. Political orientation: I get a headache talking about it... ._.
017. Piercings: On the ears. xD
018. Tattoos: Nope!
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: A lot... ._.
020. Car Accident: Almost.
021. Fist Fight: NO WAY!
Old Mare's War WIP 1Stay calm, no pony's noticed you yet, stay calm.Old Mare's War WIP 15 months ago in Scraps More Like This
These were my thoughts as I rode the elevator up to Macintosh station, a CPF space station in geostationary orbit above the planet Equestria.
Well, there was a time that Equestria was simply an island and the planet was called Earth, but that's a story for another time.
The Colonial Protection Force was a good idea gone out of control. The organization was originally created to study human spaceflight technology, and develop it for Equestria with the goal of colonizing other planets. I had voiced concern about the plan, but my sisters decided that the gains outweighed the risks.
Well, eventually, the CPF split away from Equestrian control, and declared a quarantine on the entire planet. You could leave Equestria, but you could never come back.
With these new developments, my sisters and I were taken completely out of the loop. We decided that one of us should investigate what the CPF was up too. Being the best suited for dangerous situat