i can't bear (false witness) fingers as deft ati can't bear (false witness) 4 months ago in Scraps More Like This
playing the fool
as they are at
if the wicked perish
by their wretched selves
what have i done
to warrant this
I'll Think About It"Write a poem for me."I'll Think About It2 years ago in Scraps More Like This
she suggests, playfully
with the tips of her toes
pressed against mine
and the thought goes
into the space within
my little "idea tin"
where I keep all inspirations for a time.
passive agressive bullshit.tonight you are going to seepassive agressive bullshit.2 years ago in Scraps More Like This
what my depression tastes like.
it's warm and metallic,
like blood on your bedsheets,
and it tastes like emptiness
and feels as hard as kitchen knives.
i can't take it alone.
i'm going to act my final role -
i am a good girl, a good girlfriend, a good wife.
i never complain.
i am going to smile and say i know it's not your fault.
i am going to swallow the tears and smile.
and stop beginning the lines with i.
i can do that.
or, i can't.
that's why it's called acting.
i am sorry, i really am.
i blame the pms and chocolate syrup and microbiology.
i blame stalin and confucius and my father.
they're all to blame.
and i guess i kinda blame you too.
i'm sorry, but i do.
how else am i supposed to know that autumn has arrived?
you're going to taste my depression
and blame me for bringing you down.
i know how that shit goes.
it's already happened before.
Listen to the muttering of a dead heart~Lets just forget about each otherListen to the muttering of a dead heart~2 years ago in Scraps More Like This
Lets walk separate paths down the road
If we go different ways we'll be better
And we won't have to act so icy cold
I'm starting to get used to
Being alone at night
I'm starting to get used to
Our difference in height
I don't really know your thoughts
I only know half of mine
But I like to pull away
And you don't seem to mind
Can I just keep my mouth shut though?
Can I keep going the way I am
With my head going through the clouds
And your feet firmly planted on land
I'm ready for an artificial life
And I'm ready for you to choose for yourself
I can't tell you to your face
But at least I am honest with myself
I don't really have any opinion on what you should do
I have no fake smiles left to offer
I have no words to ease you and your apparent pain
I have no touch to give you any softer
I am only me and what you see
I can only give what I have left
I can't be what was in the past
There's nothing but a hole where my heart used to rest
I guess what I'm
501. i love you.501 year ago in Scraps More Like This
2. take anything from me you need.
3. you'll be my cataclysm in one hundred years' time.
4. i'll give you my all.
5. i don't want to be the one who leaves you.
6. as of now, we're untitled.
7. i appreciate that you don't hide yourself from me.
8. this one is for you.
9. if we're in flames, then i'll take the blame.
10. i love your perfect imperfections.
11. you brighten up a cold day.
12. i'll never forget how you broke down.
13. luck looks more like you than it looks like me.
14. you took my hand and showed me how to take risks.
15. i'm more whole than i thought i could ever be.
16. you are all that you are.
17. and i don't want anything different.
18. you dug me out of the bloody earth.
19. you're a daredevil.
20. you steal my secrets and embrace them.
21. you're still around.
22. i think you're just amazing.
23. you have a smile that makes me melt.
24. what's mine is yours.
25. you saved me more than once.
26. you're perfect to me.
27. you speak your mind.
28. you kno