Writing PromptsFull Prompts/First Lines:Writing Prompts2 years ago in Writing More Like This
- A single gunshot in a smoky bar was what started it all.
- If I hadn't seen it for myself, I never would have believed it.
- It was raining when she left the house.
- He remembered riding down this street with his father only a year or so ago.
- She pressed a hand to her heart, digging her nails into her chest as if it would ease the pain.
- Jack had a gun pointed at her forehead and a dark look on his face.
- Whatever it was, it was going to kill him.
- There was nothing so tempting as a locked door.
- She clutched the phone and tried to calm down as the doctor continued his explanation.
- He hated flying.
- Brooke was running late and had gotten halfway to work before she realized she had left her report on the kitchen counter.
- Her cell phone rang for the seventeenth time that morning, and she was tempted to launch the gadget straight into the Pacific ocean.
- If Jason hadn't spilled his coffee on the subway, the mugger would have gotten away.
Describing an ActionWays to Say ItDescribing an Action4 years ago in Writing More Like This
"He opened the door."
He burst into the room.
He felt the door give way.
He watched his own hands struggle against the door as they pushed it open.
He saw a group of people pan into view as the door eased open.
He couldn't remember pushing his way through the door after he had stumbled into the room.
He was barely aware of himself opening the door.
He couldn't stop himself from nudging the door open.
He might as well wear a friendly countenance now that he was opening the door.
The door opened.
The door swung open.
The door was opening.
The door was being opened.
The door creaked when he pushed it open.
The door led him into a warm, crowded room.
The heavy wooden door finally gave way, and he was soon easing himself past it.
His hand found the door, and he turned the knob and walked through.
The handle felt icy in his fingers as he opened the door.
The sound of a door swinging open caused her to jump.
Before he knew it, he was already pushing aside the door.
Mercer Frey And Cicero As FollowersAre you playing Skyrim? Are you on a game system where you want to have multiple followers, but you just can't? Well, there's a perfect way to do it with the perfect team: Mercer Frey and Cicero! Here's how to do it, starting from the beginning of the game:Mercer Frey And Cicero As Followers2 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Travel from Helgen to Windhelm. Yes, it’s a very long walk, but it’s worth it. Do the Innocence Lost quest. This can be done at any level. Doing the quest...
2. ...will take you to Riften, where you must kill Grelod The Kind in Honorhall Orphanage. While you do the quest, join up with the Thieves Guild. Proceed through A Chance Arrangement and Taking Care Of Business in the Thieves Guild questline.
3. You are now an official member of the Thieves Guild. Then, after you have done Innocence Lost for the Dark Brotherhood, sleep in any bed.
4. When you wake up, you will have the opportunity to join the Dark Brotherhood. Do so.
5. Proceed through the Dark Brotherhood questline. During A Cure For Madness, do NOT kill Cicero