More Than Ten Things We Know To Be True1. We’re having a writer’s block.More Than Ten Things We Know To Be True9 months ago in Philosophical More Like This
2. Thoughts are the most powerful weapon, and we control our thoughts.
3. Lies are clothes for the soul.
4. Your mind has in it a white sheet of paper for you to fill with limiting beliefs and preconceived notions that you put in front of your own eyes to block the light from entering and its own set of earplugs made out of self-deceit. It’s only when you tear the sheet apart and throw the earplugs in the bin that you can truly experience the world. (to be worked on)
5. Dreams are a get away from reality.
6. They are also the only way to change your reality.
7. There’s always a ‘but’.
8. If you don’t leave anything in this world, a mark, a sign that you were here and you worked hard for something, you might as well not have lived.
9. “Forgiving is like setting a prisoner free and realizing the prisoner was you.” Dalai Lama (maybe)
10. “Money doesn’t change people, the love of money does.