Some facts about fishSome facts about fish8 years ago in Humor More Like This
Some Facts About Fish:
compiled by GuyFlash
1) The skin of a fish is inside out. FACT
2) All fish are allergic to water. FACT
3) Fish have no eyelids, to clean their eyes, fish urinate on them. FACT
4) If you hold a fish upside down and hum the chorus of the song 'Good vibrations' whilst making sure the fish is looking at a map of Norway, the fish will implode. FACT
5) Fish don't breath air, fish breath childrens hope and dreams. FACT
6) Fish will only listen to a Madonna album if played through a packet of ready salted crisps. FACT
7) If you spell 'fish' backwards you get the word 'evil'. FACT
8) 'hippopotamus' is an anagram of 'fish'. FACT
9) Fish are telekinetic. they can move their bodies by the power of their mind alone. FACT
10) Male fish have 38 testes. whereas female fish only have 37. FACT
11) every 2.3 seconds, a fish gives birth to a kangaroo. FACT
12) A fish's diet will include the following;
- Passing Digital radios
- Kangaroos (fish always
Love of Belle Ch. 20Love of Belle Ch. 203 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
'Where was my blue T-shirt?' I thought to myself. 'I know I threw it in this pile over here... I think.' I searched through my piles in my room. 'I probably need to clean again.' I threw a red shirt aside until I saw some blue and yanked it out. "Finally!" I exclaimed to myself. I looked back at my piles and scuffed to myself. I could of just put anything on. I rolled my eyes.
What was that last night with Justin coming to see Frances? Just can't keep his hands off of her, but why should it matter? She's completely in love with him.
It was obvious that she loved him. I could see the way she looked at him. The way he looked at her. Maybe I was better off not trying anymore.
I heard a ring from my computer desk. It was my phone ringing from an unknown number. I hated thoughs. There where those times where fans would call from getting a hold of my number. Never know what to expect. "He
Chronicals of a PolaroidChronicals of a Polaroid3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Hello, my name is Polaroid SX-70 film Camera product ID EPID73228850. You may not know of me, as I am now outdated. I am old, but I have lived a very long and fulfilling life traveling the world with my many owners. Nobody uses Polaroid cameras today, since the digital camera with portable printer is so convenient but some people still like me because I am as unique as they are. People think that we are just things they can use and abuse until we don't even work anymore but that is not true. We have feelings and all of our feelings are developed from memories on film.
In my early life I was the biggest hit. My brothers, sisters and I were sold faster than the blink of an eye, taken all over the world or even just on family trips. Either way, we were loved and excepted with the biggest of smiles. While I was young I was taken to Japan to photograph my first owner Hector amongst modern geishas, cherry blossoms, Tokyo, and
PolaroidJust a memory, sweeping through me. Something incomplete. Burning under my eyes as I write. Theres a lightness in my feet, a hole forming where my throat should be.Polaroid5 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
Simple little things, tinted with sunset colors. That white frame signifies its age. Theyre all of things I havent seen before yet I have. Somewhere in that missing part of me. Its only then that I realize that something is gone, or maybe never there.
Its not like I was there for it, anyway. Thats when you know how much heart they hold. How important they are photos have never moved me, you know. I tend to find them boring. But these little thumbnails, not tangible, choke me with their soul. Maybe Ive found
An unknown part of myself in shower drains and blurry head shots. A memory of that camera, those ancient portraits of par