Finally Finally Finally, she is done! In over a year in the making (ok, really, she was sitting on my shelf for a while, waiting for a paint job), she is complete. These pics really don't do her justice. She is, I hate to admit, my favorite horse done thusfar.
Just to answer some of your questions:
1. Please don't ask about the wings. I won't tell you.
2. Yes, I accept commissions.
3. No sorry, I can't teach you how.
4. No, this horse is no way affiliated with Buckbeak or Harry Potter, and have been sculpting/drawing hippogryphs far longer than the book was out.
5. No, she is NOT for sale. She was sold.
Full View , please!