Twenty Truths No One KnowsTwenty Truths No One Knows (Because They Never Bothered to Ask)Twenty Truths No One Knows3 months ago in Emotional More Like This
**They range from serious to somewhat funny, in no real order**
1. No one knows the real me because I never let them close enough to. I am too afraid.
2. Every friend I have ever had betrayed me in some way. The worst way was when they put glue in my eyes.
3. I am not a violent person, but I can hold my own in a fight.
4. My happiness is a facade; I am on two different antidepressants.
5. I read and write and draw to escape reality.
6. I live vicariously through stories, written or spoken.
7. I am sixteen and terrified of my twelve year old sister.
8. I still sleep with