Basic Rules -Credit us in the deviation description. -Send us a link to your creation through either a note or a comment. -If you adhere to these rules, then you may use our stock in prints. Also you can use our stock outside of DeviantArt but you still have to follow the rules for using our stock.
For a full list of our rules, check out this journal [link]
Submitting some of the photos that we shot last weekend. The shoot was inspired by the movie "Black Swan" and well, here the model is representing the fragile white swan. Model is ~TheLittlePureOne aka Johanna Taiger Make-up by Laura Raud Style & Lighting by Diana Kull
* If you use our stock, credit us and leave us a note so that we can your work.
* Please do not use our stock to create your own.
* You can use our stock for all prints, all kind of commercial usage, including book and cd covers as long as credit is given.
* Respect the models and if you are unsure whether your artwork would offend the model, ask first.
* You can display the finished artwork offsite as long as credit is given, including printed portfolios.
If anything remained unclear, feel free to ask, we won't bite.
STOCK RULES ♥ Add a LINK back to this account in your deviations Artist comments and/or to the image(s) you used. ♥ DO NOT steal! ♥ DO NOT upload my stock images 'as is'. You must manipulate them or completely re-paint them. ♥ You CAN upload your work to other websites as long as I am credited (a link back to this account). ♥ PLEASE send either this account or my main account, =Rogue-Of-The-Night, a note with your finished piece so I can look at it. ♥ You may NOT sell prints of your work on any other websites other than DeviantART without permission from me first. ♥ You CAN use my stock images, so long as they're manipulated, on websites such as ponybox.com. DO NOT send me notes/comments asking if you can use them on these sites or not, I will NOT reply to them.