Commissions.[CLOSED]|COMMISSION STATUS: CLOSED|Commissions.[CLOSED]2 years ago in Personal More Like This
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST.
*How this works:
If you want to commission me and agree with my terms, note/email/ask me to be placed on the waiting list. When you're on the waiting list I will contact you when there's a commission slot available for you. You can then give me all the info and we'll work things out etc.
- Why do I work with a waiting list? I prefer to only work on two commissions at a time because it's less stressing and therefore more efficient.
|TERMS OF AGREEMENT|
o - The commissioner can do anything with the artwork but no rights included. aka~ you can't sell, modify or claim the work as your own.
o - No refunds, you may ask for progress/work in progress sketches and corrections.
o - No deadlines, please be patient with me.
o - The finished artwork will be around 1200x1000 pix- with a small signature/watermark.
o - Things I cannot draw, mecha stuff/animals/porn.
o - Paypal on
Updated Commission Info as of 12/16/2012Please inform me if anything is confusing or if there is any info I can add to make the system simpler.Updated Commission Info as of 12/16/20123 years ago in Personal More Like This
- all digital art, large png/jpeg will be sent to commissioner
- paypal only, payment upfront (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I will send a rough thumbnail sketch for lineart/color pieces so you can ask me to change things before I continue further
- I reserve the right to refuse requests (i.e. nc-17 requests, or things I am uncomfortable with - no furries)
- prices may vary based on level of detail requested, i.e. full scenes with BG vs. a simple character sketch - you can negotiate with me
- also let me know beforehand if you do NOT want it posted online! By default I will likely upload it to dA unless it is a picture of a real person.
- please NOTE me if you want a commission! I appreciate as much detail as you're willing to provide
For no or simple gradient backgrounds:
Sketch - $5 per character
Lineart (with black and white s
Commission Information [status: OPEN]This page is outdated, please go to this new commission info page!Commission Information [status: OPEN]7 years ago in Personal Journal More Like This
Commissions! CLOSED.The first time I do commissions! The first five comments that I recieve in this journal will be the ones to get one <3Commissions! CLOSED.3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Terms and Conditions:
-Note me (comment first and if you receive my answer, note me)
-OC's or fanart
-I don't draw yaoi or yuri, hope you understand
-Please, provide as many references and details as needed!
waist up- 9
waist up- 15
full body- 19
About de backgrounds, honestly, I'm not really good drawing them (as you can see) it could be awful, so they are not included.
So yeah, i hope that the prices are okay, not too high or too low, or not because it's just points (? or it really isn't worth. it's my first time doing this kind of things, so i'm open to any advice! Thank you and wish me luck!
That was fast! if all goes well I will open another batch soon!