This pose pack took me sooooooooooo much time to finish ;A; this is the last one of the day >8U
models are not mine, only the posing
a problem was encountered with mediafire and the download won't work so for now, Please download off my Sta.sh [link]
~Message~: I have a small, itty bitty rule for people who wish to use this pose pack. It's so little, that a baby of a year old can do it. Kay, so, You Don't have to credit me for making the poses in a picture. BUT
1. Do not say you made it yourself, I worked (or wasted time, Which ever works for your explanatory being) half to one hour on these pose packs (Procrastination not included).
2. You may alter a pose IF it doesn't look right from the picture.
3. Although you may have changed a position using my poses, You CANNOT say you made that pose.
4. Do not distribute my poses although you've altered them.
It's been awhile since I did HP fan art. This I've been working on and off for about a month, maybe. From a photo: [link] . I used grids to copy the outlines (which I deleted after filling the colours). But I'm still not that satisfied with it because:
- I couldn't do the shirt texture so I blurred it (a lot!) and gave it a Sandstone texture
- I couldn't do the hat thing texture too so I gave it some Noise
- There's supposed to be a bunch of snowflakes on his head and shoulders but they were hard! They were more like tissues! I left them out altogether.
Anyway the face and all is quite okay... (not exactly the same as the photo but I like it.) I won't be doing this style for awhile though, I'm so sick of it already!
Oh and the face looks a bit more realistic than the Hermy/Crookshanks drawing (not so plastic-y) because I used special brushes by Nagel (download there > [link] ). It adds that freckly-dotty skin effect. Very very good.
Comments are welcome but I probably won't fix this up or anything for a long, long time.
EDIT: More work on the eyes (thanks, ` diamondie) and neck area. Neck still looks a bit patchy, but oh well...
'Nother edit: Just changed the photo reference URL. One that actually worked.