+ How To Kill A Furry +1. Your traditional shotgun to the face.+ How To Kill A Furry +6 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Boiling them alive in reused vegetable oil.
3. Starving them in an empty room.
4. Amputating their limbs with a plastic knife.
5. Feeding them to a bear.
6. Driving over their bodies with an army tank.
7. Sending them to Afghanistan.
9. Dipping them into vats of hot mustard.
10. Suffocating them with their own fur.
11. Dragging them through a three mile cheese grater.
12. Injecting nitroglycerin into their body.
13. Setting their head on fire.
14. Pushing them underneath a working press.
15. Tripping them over into a bed of nails.
16. Pouring a bucket on piranhas down their throats.
17. Forcing them into a meat grinder and making chilli con carne out of them.
18. Shooting them with paintballs for seventeen hours.
19. Shoving their faces into a deep fryer.
20. Pouring acid onto their stomachs.
21. Sacrificing them to a giant spider.
22. Deporting them to Guantanamo Bay on twenty three fake charges of child molestation.
All Artists Should Use CondomsAll Artists Should Use Condoms4 years ago in Other More Like This
Art theft occurs unbelievably often, but even if it happened only once every two hundred years, art theft is absolutely appalling no matter what. The thieves range from immature and stupid to ignorant and stupid, making battling art theft an exhausting and often frustrating task. On DeviantArt or most other art sharing sites, you have the option of simply reporting the stolen art, however that is not the case for other personal or even commercial websites. You might be a DA user, but your art could be distributed in other places too.
Now, it has come to my attention that half the theft occurs not just because people don't give a damn, but because the artist hasn't bothered to properly protect his or her work.
Thankfully we've come quite a ways with Copyrights, but it's also something that a lot of people remain ignorant towards, even the artists themselves. It surprises me time and again how unaware a lot of artists are of the rights to their own work and what they can do to first of a
MJA078: So, I Got Censored Today...Shortly after a conversation I had with another deviant regarding how the new format for journals (the ability to favourite and collect, and so on) did or did not affect DeviantART's generally liberal attitude towards their content, I got two notes today from the Administration. At first, I thought they were about other deviations that I'd reported getting taken down (or the violator in question deactivating their account, thus auto-generating the message, or something similar), only to find that they were referring to items in my own gallery.MJA078: So, I Got Censored Today...3 years ago in Personal More Like This
This was just after I posted the Cipher series, so logic dictated it had something to do with those, prompting questions such as, "Who reported those, and for what? Better question, who agreed with them higher up the ziggurat?" A few weeks earlier, on YouTube, I'd been talking to someone about the problem of false flaggers, but I didn't think that was the case here; DeviantART admins, for all the flak I give a select few of them for moments of in