+ How To Kill A Furry +1. Your traditional shotgun to the face.+ How To Kill A Furry +7 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Boiling them alive in reused vegetable oil.
3. Starving them in an empty room.
4. Amputating their limbs with a plastic knife.
5. Feeding them to a bear.
6. Driving over their bodies with an army tank.
7. Sending them to Afghanistan.
9. Dipping them into vats of hot mustard.
10. Suffocating them with their own fur.
11. Dragging them through a three mile cheese grater.
12. Injecting nitroglycerin into their body.
13. Setting their head on fire.
14. Pushing them underneath a working press.
15. Tripping them over into a bed of nails.
16. Pouring a bucket on piranhas down their throats.
17. Forcing them into a meat grinder and making chilli con carne out of them.
18. Shooting them with paintballs for seventeen hours.
19. Shoving their faces into a deep fryer.
20. Pouring acid onto their stomachs.
21. Sacrificing them to a giant spider.
22. Deporting them to Guantanamo Bay on twenty three fake charges of child molestation.
MJA078: So, I Got Censored Today...Shortly after a conversation I had with another deviant regarding how the new format for journals (the ability to favourite and collect, and so on) did or did not affect DeviantART's generally liberal attitude towards their content, I got two notes today from the Administration. At first, I thought they were about other deviations that I'd reported getting taken down (or the violator in question deactivating their account, thus auto-generating the message, or something similar), only to find that they were referring to items in my own gallery.MJA078: So, I Got Censored Today...3 years ago in Personal More Like This
This was just after I posted the Cipher series, so logic dictated it had something to do with those, prompting questions such as, "Who reported those, and for what? Better question, who agreed with them higher up the ziggurat?" A few weeks earlier, on YouTube, I'd been talking to someone about the problem of false flaggers, but I didn't think that was the case here; DeviantART admins, for all the flak I give a select few of them for moments of in
An Open Letter To Artists Mistaken For TracersThere's an old saying that goes along the lines of: if it looks like a duck, flies like a duck, quacks like a duck, files its taxes like a duck, tastes like a duck, then it is a duck (unless you ate it to satisfy the optional taste portion of the identification test, in which case it merely WAS a duck). This all sounds incredibly obvious, potentially delicious, and almost completely foolproof as a philosophy. However, there are notable exceptions that throw the whole matter into question. The first of these is the duckbill platypus, which only shares many similar physical characteristics with waterfowl, notable exceptions being that it cannot fly, has fur instead of feathers, does not in essence quack, and gets many special deductions and exemptions on its taxes otherwise denied to ducks, all the while possessing many unique characteristics of its own. Jury's out on the flavor. The second is the age-old fable of The Ugly Duckling, something that only resembles (and, as the story goes,An Open Letter To Artists Mistaken For Tracers4 years ago in Art Features More Like This