APH: Russia: UN MeetingsAPH: Russia: UN Meetings5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. I will not bully Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia to vote the way I want.
2. Nor will I "encourage" them.
3. My stick will not be used for slapping people.
4. No matter how much of a Pimp I feel I am.
5. Giving England my vodka in his tea is rude and mean, no matter how funny.
6. Convincing Canada that he's America's split personality is a horrible thing to do.
7 Telling France that America and Canada want to have a Groupe de trois is disgusting.
8. Particularly if I tell him they want it to look forced.
9. Especially if I do nothing to help the tortured screams coming from The Broom Closet.
10. Popping up in random places is a scary thing to do. I should walk, and announce myself first.
11. Handing out bottles of vodka before discussing important issues is not a good thing to do.
12. Hope For Haiti does NOT need any more Vodka.
13. Forcing Sealand to be the gofer' just to get him into UN meetings is the epitome of Child Labor. I shouldn't do it.
14. Everyone knows I love sunflowers,
Chapter 3:A Side EntertainmentBright lights flashed on her eyelids. One long flash, then shade, another flash, shade. Struggling she tried to open her eyes. Strong arms stilled her attempt to move, angered her eye flipped open. Rushing green and brown was the strange world before her eyes. She shook her head and tried to make sense of her blurry vision.Chapter 3:A Side Entertainment6 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
>Where ARE we? <
>The LONG WAY!? That could take DAYS! I have to take BATHS! <
Shut up...you will feed them, you will water them. You are solely responsible for them! If I EVER....EVER hear that you aren't doing it and are forcing someone else to do it I will...<
>I don't know but it will be BAD!