Colorlicious Changelog + New StuffThis isn't a compehensive changelog, but just a quick overview of what we've done:
• Added compatibility with latest Firefox versions (14+)
• Redesigned the UI based on Microsoft web apps such as Outlook.com so that it feels more at home inside a browser tab
• Redesigned the icons and whatnot to fit the new UI
• Removed Rainbow tabs (will be coming back better than ever)
• Titlechanged pinned tabs (the ones that notify you when their content has changed, like your email web app) no longer get coloured
Now the cool new stuff that we are working on:
Today I made each toolbar button icon into a vector SVG and we are working on replacing the default PNG icons with these vectorised ones. What that means for you is, you will be able to colour your icons as you would any other element! With colour sliders and all; it should be really cool.
We keep getting all this hate on the AMO site from these AnyColor users. The problem is, AnyColor (an add-on that colours differen
Stratiform 3.0b1 Released!Finally, it is here.Stratiform 3.0b1 Released!10 months ago in Personal More Like This
1 2 3 4 5
• Added / improved Firefox 14+ compatibility (compatible with Nightly at the time of this post)
• Improved toolbar button colouring behaviour
• Improved automatic tab and app button text inversion behaviour
• Selected tab colouring now also colours the add-on bar (screenshots are outdated in this regard)
• Completely redid the UI, now in Metro style with a different layout
• Added distance from top of window slider for tabs in titlebar option
• Added tab styled bu
Stratiform v1.3 Dev BuildsGET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3769988/Firefox/Addons/Stratiform/Stratiform%40SoapySpew.xpiStratiform v1.3 Dev Builds2 years ago in Personal More Like This
Basically updated most stuff to be FF8 compatible (also note, not backwards compatible with FF4, 5, 6 or 7). Opera and Chrome styles are no more. Thinking of making our own style to replace these. We did this because the aim of Stratiform is to customize the browser, not copy others.
Umm, new feedback system is pretty neat. Check for updates and it will download the latest dev build. We will be updating these builds just about every day, so you will basically be getting what we are using on that day.
Ctrl + Shift + S opens the Stratiform options tab.
Stratiform works with Firefox Sync. The background image option will not sync, however.
Here is our to do list (only major stuff included):
- Soft7 style
- App menu button styles
- Button maker (will replace background image option, idea is to make your own button gradient, border, glow, etc. with a few simple clicks and possibl
Firefox 4 - Options In-contentFirefox 4 - Options In-content2 years ago in Firefox More Like This
/* In-Content - Vertical
Created by SoapyHamHocks - http://soapyhamhocks.deviantart.com
background-color: #ccd9ea !important;
background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgb(231,237,246) 3px, rgba(231,237,246,0) 156px),
-moz-linear-gradient(rgba(241,245,251,0) 25%, rgba(241,245,251,.75)),
FoxE9BEHOLD, A REAL IE9 THEME FOR FIREFOX: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxe9/FoxE91 year ago in Personal More Like This
I know there are a million things that are different between the two browsers but we are not aiming on adding IE9 features or completely rearranging stuff to make it look 100% IE9-ish. We don't have the time to bother with such things. Instead, it is a theme that hopefully satisfies peoples' strange desires to make their Firefox look similar to IE9.