I draw: People, animals, anthro and furry, OCs, fanart, yaoi/shounen ai, yuri/shoujo ai, hentai/mature (not uploaded here), Girls boxing
I probably won't draw (you may try to ask me): Sonic art and similar, cartoon (such as Simpsons and so), Marvel and wester comic fanart /I know NOTHING about it), anything violating DA or me
I PREFER DRAWING:
Female boxing, fanart, homoerotism
Rules about OCs:
* Any OC is okay with me but I need references.
* Cannon is okay, even cracked.
* References pictures could be even from other artists you commisioned, it doesn't have to be your art.
* I probably will be happy if you tell me any information about your OC because I want the artwork to be in character, not out
Rules about Hentai:
* I only upload a safe cropped version here on DA, I'll send you full resolution via e-mail and I also would like to upload it on my
Not-artists who think they are fabulousI have a habit of going to the Newest pictures on DA to support less known artists and find art for my group.Not-artists who think they are fabulous2 months ago in Personal More Like This
I have no idea where this unsupported by deserved artists are.
ALL I see on the Newest is combination of blurred photos, traced VERY bad pictures, stolen pictures, extremly bad manga pictures, anthro, also bad, ponies and very nontateful porn. Did I mention WWII Nazi photos worshipped as fucking awesome? Okay, I do now.
I'm really not looking at the Newest to get disgusted, but to find people who need support, new good artists and also art for #MildViolenceLove
What I'm trying to say is, this is called deviant ART, this isn't Facebook, Tumblr, HentaiFoundry or your personal blog. This is site for art and artists, writters and photographers, not your personal space for MLP bases. It's okay to upload base or dress-up scan of your characters for commissions. ItĘs okay to be there if you can't draw, take good photos or write. But it is ABSOLUTELY NOT okay to upload tons of shit