**UPDATE #5** - GOAL REACHED WE HAVE 63,600 POINTSPlease this Journal so everyone can see it! **UPDATE #5** - GOAL REACHED WE HAVE 63,600 POINTS1 year ago in Deviant Events
More Like This
WE DID IT!
Wow, I didn't expect Update #5 to come out the day after Update #4!
Just yesterday, I posted -UPDATE #4- PLEASE READ 75% COMPLETE 100PM PROJECT. As the title states, we were 75% into the project. In 24 hours, we have made up the other 25% and reached our goal of 63,600 points!
I have to give a shoutout to =rainylake for donating the last 6,189 points! Please give her some love!
As you know, I will be giving them out on December 25th, 2012. Please continue to vote. I will make Update #6 soon and see you then!
VOTE ON HOW I SHOULD GIVE OUT THE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS (CLICK ON THE POLL TO VOTE)
I am still accepting votes for a while to