New tools for artists: JWildfire V0.53 releaseJust released JWildfire V0.53.
Major additions where made to fractal flame editor regarding to controlling image quality at the artist level. There is now an antialiasing option which you can specify at the transform level and some additional powerful gradient manipulation tools.
Complete list of changes:
- new antialising option on the transform level, you can control this by two parameters: amount (how many samples are affected by this effect) and radius (how strong is the antialasing effect)
- new gradient manipulation functions: invert and reverse gradient
- new gradient manipulation properties: blur and frequency
- changed the layout of the main toolbar so that it better resizes according to different screen resolutions
- new built-in script example (based on "Mobius Dragon" by penny5775)
- using multiple threads for tonemapping of the realtime preview which should result in smoother behaviour on most machines
- fixed a bug in the Elliptic variation (now should work like the old *