Detective Conan fan-story 4Detective Conan fan-story 44 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
- Oi, neechan! Why hasn't he returned to normal yet? It had already passed 18 minutes since he is in this state. What is happening?
- It's pretty simple. My last researches prove that the more pain you get and the more time it lasts, the more lasts the antidote. As a proof, when I first transformed, I was in pain for a lot longer time then I was when I reversed back, drinking some strong alcohol. It was Kudo-kun's idea, that I drink that alcohol. If I remember correctly, the first time he transformed was by this trick. We both had colds. I bet that the 1st time he shrunk he went through the same time I did.
- Alcohol?...a cold? Oi, wait
Seven skulls of deathHanging from a golden chainSeven skulls of death6 months ago in Free Verse More Like This
The skulls tell their tales
All the sorrow and the pain
Revealed behind their veils
The first skull is a hero's own
His, who died in vain
To no one he had ever shown
The tears he hid in rain
By the time that he was gone
He'd uncovered a cruel game
He may have thought that he'd won
But no one remembered his name
The second skull belonged to her
The girl whose heart was pure
To her, all evil was a blur
She was an angel, that's for sure
One winter's night when down she lay
The girl drew her last breath
From her birth, her life now play
'Til her untimely death
The third one glares with pitch black eyes
She betrayed her only friend
Not being able to bear the lies
Her own life, she would end
It was too late when she was found
The deed, it had been done
Her body lay lifeless on the ground
Her hand held a smoking gun
The fourth one died from righteous act
He was brought to the chair
A punishment it was, in fact
But it was far from fair
They went by the law of Moses
Detective Conan fan-story 6Detective Conan fan-story 64 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
- *gulp* se-secondary e-effects? What do you mean by that, Haibara? said the frightened voice of Shinichi.
- Well, I don't know exactly yet. Worst case scenario would be...to shrink back for a short amount a time...or a long one.
- I see...so you didn't really created a good antidote.
- *evil glare* hmph, what do you mean by that, Kudo-kun...are you saying I am an imbecile?
- Ah...ia ia...but you see...he he, I just want to be back for good.
- So, Kudo,