3000 Watcher GiveawaySo I've reached over 3000 watchers and I'll be doing the drawing for my giveaway tomorrow. If you watched me after 3000, you will not be eligible for this giveaway. Don't worry - there will be more in the future!
1. A random watcher will be drawn via random.org. Watchers at and under 3000 will be eligible only.
2. The winner will receive their choice of a custom food in 1:12 scale.
3. The watcher drawn has three days to contact me once their name has been announced. If you do not get back in touch with me, you will forfeit our prize and another person will be drawn.
4. If you win and are under 18, please double check with your parents if you can give me your shipping address, since I will send you your item via the post. If you cannot give your address, tell me ASAP so i can draw another name.
5. By accepting the prize,the winner agrees to not resell the received item.
6. The prize will take at least a week to complete, as it will be made from scratch.
Thanks to all my watcher
Fake art - why care and what to look forI posted this last week for anyone looking for help to spot fake art. This is not law, if you don't care, feel free to move on. But if you do care that there are fakers out there, then maybe this could be of some use to you too. We have a serial faker on the loose on dA today so it sparked this little lot once more.Fake art - why care and what to look for2 years ago in Personal More Like This
So, the questions/scenarios asked are always the same and the responses/justifications are always the same, but give them a minute to sink in before replying and insulting.
(Q1) Why do you care if someone is cheating what does it have to do with you?
(A1) Well, this is a public ART site and if people are submitting art that is not actually what they claim it to be, then they are dishonest. This will annoy some people and not others. If your passionate about your work then the chances are you'll find it insulting to the artistic community as a whole. Additionally, a lot of admins of groups HAVE to deal with fakes as a daily occure