Chapter 3 PewDieCry - MadnessChapter 3 PewDieCry - Madness9 months ago in Romance More Like This
- Ha ha ha ha, how's it going Bros? My name is PewDiePieee, and welcome to another Co-Op with Cry. - Said PewDie, in his normal fun tone. It was being a little bit hard to keep relaxed and looking happy. He just got dumped by his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend. Okay, maybe he wasn't feeling so in love for her as he felt in the beginning. Damn, he didn't even realize he was starting to look at Marzia more as a friend, and if you look at your supposed lover more as a friend and not girlfriend/boyfriend, it won't work.
- Hi there. - said Cry shyly. PewDie loved the sound of his friend's voice.
- Well Bros, you'll probably going to feel it's weird
Chapter 4 - Madness (PewDieCry)Chapter 4 - Madness (PewDieCry)9 months ago in Romance More Like This
Cry opened his eyes and blinked, trying to adjust himself to the light.
It was morning and surprisingly he was in a bed, snuggled with someone. But, who? He looked down to the person and recognized the dirty blond hair, memories from last night rushing back to his mind.
Cry was laying on the couch, very uncomfortable. The couch is good to take a nap, not to sleep at night. Cry rolled on the couch countless times until he heard a voice.
- Hey, are you okay in there?
Cry looked to the figure standing next to the couch, it was his friend, PewDie.
- No. - Cry moaned from the pain that was starting to haunt his back.
- Hey, if y
Chapter 2 PewDieCry - MadnessChapter 2 PewDieCry - Madness9 months ago in Romance More Like This
The two men reached PewDie's block of flats. Cry sighed at the sight.
- I forgot you lived in a block of flats. Elevator?
PewDie chuckled and nodded, exiting the car going to the trunk. Cry slowly followed his friend, and helped him up with the bags.
Already at PewDie's house, Cry started to search for his laptop, in the middle of the clothes on his bag. 'Where could it be?', he thought, furiously lurking in the bag, 'I put it in here, where i- Found it!'. The young man took off his laptop and turned it on, immediately going to his Youtube and Tumblr accounts. Never ending comments and PM's. He sighed and started to read all the messages h
Chapter 20 FINAL!! - Madness [PewDieCry]Chapter 20 FINAL!! - Madness [PewDieCry]9 months ago in Romance More Like This
Cry and PewDiePie were waiting for their turn.
They were at the waiting room in the Psychiatry wing of the hospital that did Cry's PTSD's exams.
The couple was holding hands, tightly.
Cry's head was hanging low, sweat starting to run down his face. His feet were playing a clumsy rhythm on the wooden floor.
The Swede had his head resting against the wall, his eyes were closed. He silently wished for the PTSD to be gone. He hated when Cry had attacks. Usually, they ended in a broken Cry, crying his eyes out.
Cry raised his head and looked towards the wall clock. 16:48. He sighed at the time and got up.
PewDiePie opened his eyes, looking a
Chapter 6 - Madness (PewDieCry)Chapter 6 - Madness (PewDieCry)9 months ago in Romance More Like This
PewDiePie woke up at around 1 PM. He was snuggled with his boyfriend on his bed, remembering what happened in the morning of that same day.
Happiness filled his heart and finally, he felt home. And home was in Cry's arms, wherever they were, whatever the time, just being in Cry's arms was enough.
He wanted to get up to take a shower and eat but, he would wake his lover, so he just laid there, enjoying every second.
- Later that same day -
Cry and PewDie were laying on the couch, snuggled, watching a horror movie. Every now and then, PewDie would jump. 'So cute', Cry thought.
PewDie announced on his channel that there wouldn't be videos
Chapter 8 - Madness (PewDieCry)Chapter 8 - Madness (PewDieCry)9 months ago in Romance More Like This
- SPOILER - A little bit of swearing, nothing much.
The Swedish man was taking a shower, the warm water falling on his body, relaxing every single one of his muscles.
Cry got really scared earlier that night but finally, he was asleep.
PewDie had already explained to him that the forest can be very dangerous. The hunters are dangerous people. Normally, they like to hunt animals but, if any human interferes in their hunts, innocents are killed. Those innocents could have been PewDiePie and Cry. He couldn't understand why the hunters did that, but didn't want to understand too. Now, he just wanted to forget what happened. 'Psychopaths', he t
Chapter 7 - Madness (PewDieCry)Chapter 7 - Madness (PewDieCry)9 months ago in Romance More Like This
The sun was setting down, slowly, at its own pace. Stars started to lurk into the bright orange sky. The cold was starting come, in that early September dawn.
PewDiePie and Cry were walking, hand in hand, fingers intertwined, through the woods. Cry had no idea of where they were going. 'It's a surprise', the Swedish said when both were in the car.
Today, both were celebrating 1 month of relationship. Cry was really happy, and PewDie was even more.
They had an awesome relationship and an awesome life. Love was the main emotion every day. They fought only once, and it was over the remote, ending up in the two men laying on a bed, naked..
Illusion- Chapter 1 [Sequel for Madness PEWDIECRY]Illusion- Chapter 1 [Sequel for Madness PEWDIECRY]8 months ago in Romance More Like This
Giggles. Baby giggles. Stephano's giggles.
That was the beautiful sound that came from the computer speakers.
PewDiePie missed those giggles. Why? Because those giggles no longer came from his son's mouth. Now, the giggles were replaced by a funny mixture of PewDiePie's and Cry' laughter.
A hand was rested on his shoulder. Turning a little bit, he saw the man who he loved, his husband, Cry, as he liked to be called.
- Reliving memories? - asked the American, softly.
The blond man smiled and looked back to the monitor - I miss these times. He was so innocent...
- Everybody needs to grow up... - said Cry, warmly.
- Yeah. Well, he's thirt
Chapter 4 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)Chapter 4 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)8 months ago in Romance More Like This
- I missed being here. - said Stephano, resting his black backpack on the ground of Mark's room.
- Well, you know how my dad is. "No friends in this house! You're too young!" - the British teen rolled his eyes and laid on the bed.
Stephano took off his favorite leather jacket and threw it on top of the backpack. He sat on the bed, next to his friend's feet. - So, what're we going to do?
Mark thought and suggested - Wanna play Xbox?
- Sure... - said the black haired teen.
- NO WAY! YOU FUCKING CHEATER! - yelled Stephano, trying to beat his friend at the game!
- I DIDN'T CHEAT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED! DON'T BLAME ME! - said Mark, his
Chapter 9 - Madness (PewDieCry)Chapter 9 - Madness (PewDieCry)9 months ago in Romance More Like This
The two lovers were standing outside the gates that protected the big farm that the Kjellberg family was doing a party at. That family was really big and couldn't fit in just a regular house, they needed a farm. Plus, most of the Kjellbergs were going to stay there during the weekend, PewDiePie and Cry were only going to stay one day.
The Swedish froze on his spot, not wanting to move any forward. The American hugged his boyfriend's side and stroked it, comforting him.
- Hey, it's going to be fine... Don't worry about it, Pewds. - said the American, slowly.
PewDie smiled slightly and quickly kissed his boyfriend. They grabbed each others h
Chapter 15 - Madness [PEWDIECRY]Chapter 15 - Madness [PEWDIECRY]9 months ago in Romance More Like This
PewDiePie and Cry were in the plane, flying to Florida. They were sitting by each other, holding hands, fingers intertwined. Neither of them was afraid of flying but, the turbulence at the take off was really strong and it made both a bit nervous.
Cry looked outside the window, listening to Vinter in Hollywood in his iPod. PewDie was comfy on his chair, his eyes were closed and he was listening to Radiohead.
A 16 year old girl was giving occasional creepy stares to the couple but neither of them noticed.
PewDie opened his eyes, his vision a bit blurry from the sleepiness. He looked around and found the girl staring. Quickly, he looked away
Chapter 13 - Madness [PewDieCry]Chapter 13 - Madness [PewDieCry]9 months ago in Romance More Like This
Cry went to the doctor earlier that day.
His PTSD was back, obviously. Apparently, the event that triggered the return was the couple's 1st month anniversary, the hunting. It really didn't happen anything but, Cry, being with the person that he currently loves the most in a situation of big danger was enough to make the voice return.
Luckily, it has a treatment. Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. It isn't a treatment that was really studied but, they tested it in some American soldiers that went to Vietnam and, after 56 sessions, they were way better.
Cry argued deeply with his doctor and, after a while, they decided that for him, as he was a vi
Chapter 16 - Madness [PEWDIECRY]Chapter 16 - Madness [PEWDIECRY]9 months ago in Romance More Like This
PewDiePie laughed. Cry and his mother were competing. They were trying to see who drank more Coca-Cola in 1 minute.
- And... STOP! - said the Swedish.
Mother and son stopped drinking, taking heavy breaths.
- Now, let's see. - Felix examined the quantity of Coke left in the two cans. He laughed. - Cry, I'm afraid you were beaten by your mother.
- WHAT? - the American said, laughing. - No... - he said between chuckles.
Cry's mother did a victory dance, making the young couple laugh even more.
- That's how you do it in America, bitches. - said the woman.
After calming down, Cry checked the time - Mom, it's midnight, I think you should go
Chapter 10 - Madness (PewDieCry)Chapter 10 - Madness (PewDieCry)9 months ago in Romance More Like This
The Swedish young man gulped, feeling his hands sweaty. The American remained strong, showing a relaxed face. Mrs. Kjellberg was a little tensed up too, but she always had a sweet look.
The first person to get up was Felix's grandfather. He approached the couple slowly and graciously, which was weird for his age. He had a hard look on his face. The 75 year old man stopped in front of Felix, inches away from him.
Felix got more and more nervous with the time.
The old man raised a hand slowly.
Both Cry's and Mrs. Kjellberg's eyes got wide, jumping from Felix and his grandpa.
PewDiePie closed his eyes, bracing for impact. The thing is, ther
Chapter 5 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)Chapter 5 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)8 months ago in Romance More Like This
- I love you. - said Mark, with a serious tone in his voice.
'He loves me...', thought Stephano, 'He actually loves me... Or doesn't he? Is this all just a joke? Is he trying to get a good laugh out of this? Is it real? Does he really love me?'
Mark stroked Stephano's cheek, smiling slightly - I really love you. I... I've been wanting to tell you this for some time now... - His deep blue sparkling eyes met Stephano's green ones. - I need you... Not only as a best friend. As something more. I really want you to be mine, as I want to be yours too. I... I have no words left... I love you... I do.
Stephano felt his cheeks burn a deep shade of
Chapter 6 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)Chapter 6 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)8 months ago in Romance More Like This
- PewDie... - moaned Cry, making love with his husband.
- Cry... - moaned PewDie back.
Their bodies were moving as one. Sweat poured from their bodies, lust filled the room.
But then, laughter was heard from outside.
They froze. They knew that laughter. It was Mark's laughter. Soon followed by Stephano's.
- Oh shit. - murmured PewDie.
The men blushed and quickly redressed. They silently went downstairs and pretended that they were there for ages.
- Well, it seems that they finished... - said Stephano.
- It was about time. - Mark smiled, intertwining their fingers together.
Stephano slightly blushed, grinning. The boys got up and ente
Chapter 14 - Madness [PEWDIECRY]Chapter 14 - Madness [PEWDIECRY]9 months ago in Romance More Like This
The couple was snuggled in the couch watching the movie.
The therapy went great and Cry felt better.
Kidz in da Hood was such a fun movie. When they went to the store, that DVD was the last one so, they were very lucky. Cry still wasn't used to subtitles but, if he was going to watch Swedish movies, he definitely had to start to get used.
The American looked over to his phone on the coffee table. He got it and saw the caller ID. It was his mom. He slid his finger over the screen to pick up the call.
- Hi mom. How are you? - asked Cry, smiling.
Felix looked at Ryan, intrigued by the conversation.
- Kinda... I have to tell yo
Chapter 16 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)Chapter 16 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)7 months ago in Romance More Like This
- Miss. Miss! Wake up, miss, we landed! yelled a feminine voice.
Someone was shaking Giovanna, making her wake up from her deep nap. Opening her brown eyes, the Italian woman found a young blonde girl with deep blue eyes, staring at her. Her accent was something between Danish and Swedish.
Giovanna sat up on the plane seat, massaging her face with her hands. She was feeling tired. She just wanted to land on a bed and sleep forever. But, she had to find her son, no matter how tired she was. She was no Sleeping Beauty, after all
- Miss, come on, hurry up. insisted the girl.
Finding her annoying, Giovanna looked straigh
Chapter 11 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)Chapter 11 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)8 months ago in Romance More Like This
-ONE WEEK LATER-
PewDiePie and Cry were in their office working in their game. They were making the initial sketches for the final boss.
- I think that part should be rounder... - said Cry, pointing towards the drawing PewDie was making.
PewDie looked to his work and agreeing with his husband's opinion, he erased the top of the the monster's bald head and made it a little rounder.
Cry smiled and kept looking to the drawing.
- I think it's about time. - said PewDiePie, drawing meticulous stitches all over the monster's right arm.
- Huh? - asked a confused Cry.
PewDiePie rested his 3H pencil on the desk and looked up to Cry, the reflecti
PEWDIECRY COLLAB [PART 1]Cry slowly walked onto Felix's street, holding a gift for his friend behind his back. A few people looked at him due to his pokerface mask. He sighs and keeps walking.PEWDIECRY COLLAB [PART 1]9 months ago in Romance More Like This
People just didn't understand. He was a very insecure person and PewDie never saw his face too. He couldn't just go there without his mask and be like: HEY! Nope. He needed something that made his friend recognize him, the mask was it.
Cry smiles under the mask and knocks on Felix's door. "Hey, I'm here!" He waits for the Swede to come to the door.
PewDiePie heard a knock upon his door. He went to open his door and he found a tall man with a paper white mask covering his fac
Chapter 2 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)Chapter 2 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)8 months ago in Romance More Like This
Stephano was at the bus stop, waiting for the school bus to arrive.
The 13 year old lightly hit his foot on the ground to the sound of 'The Last Fight' by Bullet For My Valentine.
Out of nowhere, two hands covered the teen's light green eyes. He smiled. Only one person would do that.
- Mark, you better take your hands out of here, people will think bad things. - spoke Stephano, playfully.
- Only if they are perverted like you - answered Mark, with a strong British accent. Stephano moved in America when he was simply 5 years old. Mark came when he was 10. The two young men have been friends ever since they met in the 5th grade.
Chapter 3 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)Chapter 3 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)8 months ago in Romance More Like This
- H-How's it going Bros? - said PewDiePie to the webcam. - My name is PewDiePie. Sorry for not being active lately. The video game is making both me and Cry really busy. Today, I thought that I could take a break from creating a video-game and play another one! So, to revive old memories, we will play Amnesia! How does it sound Bros? Huh? Huh? I know you'll enjoy. - he laughed. The Swede glanced towards the teen by his side. - Well, we'll have some extra company today...
- Hello Bros! - said Stephano, smiling, making his green eyes shine.
- Yup. Stephano's here and he's going to play with us.
- I can't wait to feel the awkwardness when you