QuickTip 1 : Krita user interface, working valuesFor black and white artworks or when you need to spend long time working on the values in your process , you 'll probably appreciate this Krita tips ...QuickTip 1 : Krita user interface, working values2 years ago in Personal More Like This
Specific Color Selector
- Add the docker 'Specific Color Selector' ( Top menu : Settings > Docker > Specific Color Selector )
- Check the box 'Show Colorspace Selector'
- Turn the model to 'Grayscale'
- Uncheck the 'Show Colorspace Selector'
- Resize the box to have a long width
... Now you have a wider range of selection for selecting precisely a value
Light pollution around
- To dim down all the polluting back-light of your display around artwork and help you to focus on your artwork, a good idea to change Krita for a darker theme.
Top menu : Setting > Theme > ...then choose.
I tend to work more in the 'Krita-blender' theme, or as on the screenshot above 'Krita-darker'
Note : Gnome / Xfce / Unity users may have a bad rendering. Install kde-style-oxygen package , and setup it