.We All Die Inside From Lack of Comfort."Sometimes I tremble in my seat so badly it worries myself, but nobody sees me to ask if I am okay. But I have to remind myself, if they did ask I wouldn't have a response. Either if I was okay, fine or living hell...I would always respond with I don't know, I don't know myself, feelings. I can't understand, and when I can't understand it everything hurts. I shouldn't even care or worry about responses. Because people don't notice me and don't have the audacity to make sure someone's okay. We all die inside from the lack of comfort." -Nike.We All Die Inside From Lack of Comfort.2 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
5 things you didn't know you knew about Annabeth1. Her ears always turn red when she's embarrassed5 things you didn't know you knew about Annabeth3 years ago in Personal More Like This
2. When she's nervous, she tucks a small curl behind her ear
3. She wore a black camo tank top during the entire battle of tLO
4. She has worn makeup twice during the original series... Did you notice when?
5. She's cried five times in front of Percy before they were a couple, can you name all the times?
All this is right from the books. You just probably never noticed it. Or did you?
10 ways to annoy Leah Clearwater 10 ways to annoy Leah Clearwater10 ways to annoy Leah Clearwater4 years ago in Humor More Like This
10) Ask if she still has feeling for Sam.
9) Ask her about Emily.
8) Ask why does she HAVE to take out her anger on everyone else. Add "Geez Leah" in the end.
7) Ask her how does it feel to be surrounded by muscular shirtless guys, make sure to add "You lucky whore, I want thaaat!" and stomp your foot like a fangirl would.
6) Tell Renesmee (Teenage) That Leah and Jacob would have ended together, if it wasn't for her. Make sure Leah hears you.
5) Tell her it is possible that Seth is a pimp and he sleeps with girls behind her back.
4) Ask her why she joined Jake's pack. Add "Is it because you have feelings for him? I don't blame you."
3) While arguing with her shout "At least I'm not barren like you!"
2) Tell her to rip the umbilical cord - Seth ain't little anymore.
What's the number one way to annoy Leah Clearwater?
1) Tell her that the guys are dogs and she's the b word, add "You know the female dog?" Videotape her reaction.
Ways to Annoy Seth Clearwater10 Ways to Annoy Seth ClearwaterWays to Annoy Seth Clearwater5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Tell him he is a puppy not a werewolf
9. Ask him why Jacob's has a hotter boy, when he looks stun, say you meant temperature.
8. Remind him about Leah's thoughts she has had about Sam
7. Tell Sue that Seth has a thing for Vampires
6. Wan him that Jacob is going to give him the man talk, when he ask why, reply with...Oh you hit puberty?
5. Tell him that he is a SUCK up to vampires
4. Tell him that Big Butt's don't like him
3. Ask him why he lied to Edward about his cooking
2. Call him a streaker for running naked in the forest
NUMBER ONE WAY TO ANNOY SETH CLEARWATER
1. Talk until he ask you to shut up, when he does yell SHUTTING!
.Fucking Depressing."If someone promises you something...but then they die, what happens to the promise?".Fucking Depressing.3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"It's easy really easy." Thanks for making me feel stupid.
"For the rest of my life, waking up actually hurt."
"I feel so goddamn stupid. I always hold on to things that will never happen, like dreams."
"It's really frightening how much a smile can hide."
"Sorry for thinking you cared."
"Nobody cares, but watch. Just watch...one day I'll kill myself and everybody will start to care. It's so funny...really."
Always wear your invisible crown, for me. Thank you.
Announcements Raiding Update - 12/7/2014Announcements3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Raiding has had a revamp! It is now MUCH easier to raid- all's it takes is a simple comment, once a week! Because it now takes less effort, the prizes and the frequency at which you can raid have been reduced. See the update here:
Winter Solstice - 12/2/2014
The Harvest Festival event is now closed, making way for the Winter Solstice! See the front page for event information. Don't forget that participating in the Winter Solstice will earn you an achievement!
Also, just a reminder that we now have a skype group. Give Umbrafen your skype name for an invite! So far it's been a success
Profession System Updates - 10/24/2014
Some small updates have been made! New achievements have been added for the coliseum, holiday event participation, and for t