These shoes are for sale! Send me a note for pricing.
Knuckles the Echidna on a pair of red Keds, size 7.5 in Mens, 9 in Womens. I'm happy with the result here, especially with how clean I got the brushwork. Everything is sealed and waterproofed, the paint is Basics acrylic mixed with flexible fabric medium.
Thanks to C75 design for the tips on presentation and product photography.
Character: Zapdos (C) The Pokemon Company / Nintendo Hat: (C) Me! Material: AntiPill Fleece
This hat is VERY involved and I dont think the pictures does this hat justice. The wings AND Tail (hard to see) all have the yellow fleece parts and then the black details. The beak is stuffed, iron on eyes I designed in photoshop CS5.
Want to commission me? Please read my journal here: [link]
This is the first in a small series or "resubmits." I am much, much better at taking photos now and I want to redo some of the older product pictures. I will be moving the old ones into scraps.
I also moved his eyes and the old pictures no long properly represent the hat. I also make it so the spikes in the middle are more pointed. Minor changes really but I wanted to make a new submission for it.
one of my favorites definetly. he´s so cool i finished this guy a few months ago. i should seriously stop procrastinating the editing of photos
needle felted pokemon! im working on a few more. this guy is so far one of the more detailed felted figures ive done. i specially like his fluffy cloud on the back. that something you cant achieve if your using regular fabric like hi so much :3
here you can sew a few more angles [link] he measures 7" x 6" inches without the tail
The black outline of Sonic himself is made of crushed velvet. I thought I'd try it since I found this old crushed velvet cape from my "Goth days" and figured it'd make good scrap fabric. It turned out to look surprisingly good, but it was a total nightmare to sew. I was covered in little velvet fuzzies for days and the fabric stretched a lot so it was hard to keep it straight.
The remainder of the quilt is symphony broadcloth while the back is anti-pill fleece. Rather than batting, I used a velveteen blanket for the middle part. Needless to say this quilt is VERY thick and VERY warm. Amazing for the coziness.
I made it for myself, to be honest. I'm a big Sonic fan from childhood. I can seriously play Sonic 2 for Sega Genesis with my eyes closed (No joke, I did it once for a friend to prove it). I made it without the intention of selling it, but if I get the right offer, I'd be willing to let it go. Maybe.
Close up view of this quilt can be found here: [link]
Well, thank you to all who voted in my poll recently!
As a challenge, I thought, why no have a go at making Majora's Mask itself? So many hours again spent on this.
Time taken: Too long..again I worked on and off for 4-5 days. I was very ill from Christmas Day to New Year, so I only worked on it a few hours at a time. I used my new Janome Quilting Foot (amaze) for the orange triangles too. Because I'm such a sucker for details, every little thing had to look as good as I could get it.
This one *might* be coming to DisneyWorld with me ;D
Just some of the materials used: -Dark purple waterproof for the outer, back and sides -Red PVC leatherette varnished for protection -Yellow stuffed waterproof fabric for the "horns" -Tiny 5-6mm studs for the rivet detailing (some painted black with nail polish) -Black, white, bottle green and orange threads for the appliqué -Yellow webbing and backpack clasps to adjust the straps -Purple zipper sewn in a bit better this time -Two safety eyes in black for the pupils
If you are seriously interested in owning one of these bags (and I mean seriously, they won't come cheap) then please send me a message and we can discuss the details. Thank you for looking!