Some Ib scene that you might missThere a 3 scene that I have
1. When you choose to kick the head and go back to the room (where there a question about what number of painting ladies or what number that have on the hanged man...I don't remember which one but I think that room have a vase)
so, after you kick the head and go back to the room, you will see the there a skull that have blood or red paint being tied together on top of the vase, and Gary will look something at the wall (while you not follow him) and he will said "there nothing to see" but you need to see what he just saw because
you will saw something that said "hanged Gary". Well this scene is scary or creepy but cool to me.
2. When you found Mary, go back to the room where there a "adult novel" and she said "read it for me" something like that.
3. After separate with Gary and you with Mary right now and there a part when you can't across right? Well After you can cross the blue eye paint, first save the check point.
because before you reach the room and you
It's All The SameThey are two separate people,It's All The Same1 year ago in General Fiction More Like This
They are two separate hearts.
Though they are both the same,
A single blue rose,
A single journal.
Yet very much alike.
'Why did I end up here?'
'I made a mistake.'
Just a simple trip,
It was only a rumor.
'I was going to protect her.'
'I didn't know this would happen.'
Sometimes things just
don't go the way you planned.
'Sometimes it hurts to know,'
'Even after everything,'
That you could not be there for her.
That you could not save them again.
You are only a Forgotten Portrait.
You are only one Fairy Taler.
It hurts, so much.
Why must we go though this pain?
'There are so many endings,'
'There are so many times,'
What else can you do?
'We will both make it though,'
'We will all make it out,'
Forever a loop,
This is how it must be.
'I have died again,'
'I have lost again,'
End these nightmares.
Just once, please.
Ib - Memories Crannies - Chapter 3Chapter 3Ib - Memories Crannies - Chapter 31 year ago in General Fiction More Like This
Previously . . .
Ib took out the drawing of the rose that she had made in Art that morning. She looked at the strokes for a second and frowned. It still seemed familiar...Suddenly; she widened her eyes and gasped.
Ib breathed in and out for a few moments, still staring at the rose. Then she laughed at herself how could she be so stupid? How could she actually believe for a moment that she was in some parallel world of the Guertena gallery with her teacher, Garry, being chased around by mannequins and paintings. It was all just so absurd. She placed her art sketch book on the desk, about to get up when she was flung back onto her bed because of the sheer agony in her head. Invisible hammers smashed at her skull and her eyes filled up with tears. Her breathing shortened to rasps. She tried to scream, but she only let out a small strangled sound. Red spots coloured her room, getting bigger and bigger until the room was e
Ib MemeSince a REALLY LONG TIME I wanted to make this meme,BUT my draw skills fail so much that I couldn't really draw anything. Anywaaaaay,I'll make it writing,because is easier :icongarrymingplz:Ib Meme1 year ago in Personal More Like This
HERE WE GO~
1. Let's get started. Who's your favorite character from Ib?
MARY PRECIOUS BABY MARY i love that girl :iconib-maryplz:
2. How about the character you disliked the most?
IB'S MOM. SERIOUSLY. WHAT AN ANNOYING LADY. :iconwthenglandplz:
(Question 3 is an drawing request so I'm skipping it)
4. Give me a pairing in the game you like other than Ib x Garry
Garry and Lady in Blue? :iconderpanplz:
(Question 5 is another drawing request)
6. What was the ending you got first playing the game?
Forgotten Portrait :iconfliptableplz:
7. Which was your favorite art piece in the museum?
I should say Mary,but I won't count she as a painting, so I say it's Fabricated World
8. Thoughts on Guertena?
9. Which was the scariest part in game for you?
Well, Sketchbook itself is the scari