I'm letting you guys know in the most obnoxious way possible that there won't be any pages coming out this week for Brave Horizon. College is coming to a close and I need to make a full animation by the 16th of December. And complete art trades. And finish homework. The next two comic pages are rather complicated too. 8I Yeah. I'm swamped and I'm freaking out a little bit. I figured there's no way I can complete them in time. I'm sorry, guys!
Maybe this'll be a little entertaining. It's a compilation of some stuff that I found on my hard drive. Despite the title, some of these aren't sketches per se. But too late it's already in the title blargh.
From the top down:
- Vigor, aka a "sun beast", which is a villain I made up for the DC Universe.
- Some bust concepts for Brave Horizon. Who she is must remain a secret. :]
- My version of J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter. Love how it turned out. <3
- Sketches of Clark as a young teen that were originally for a video game idea.
- The faceless red armored dude is for Firebourn (original story).
- I was bored and sketched Dragonite several months ago.
- Mr. Crazy-Eyes is named Teddy, a Berserker of legend, and he's a Firebourn bad guy.
- Hal: Falcooon PAAAWWNCH!! (I'll finish this eventually.)
- Conceptual sketches for DC's Parasite, because I heart that guy. "I want cable and the premium channels."
- Bruce and Clark as tiny tots. *3* Kids are hard to draw.
- A random species I made up. I sure like drawing nose horns.
- A Superman sketch I'll hopefully be finishing before Superman's 75th Anniversary ends. Totally love how his build came out. :3
- That is a silhouette of me traced out on the floor. Inside are some of my most important OCs that I've made throughout my life. College project, lol.
- Clark vigorously trying to ignore someone who's trying to get his attention from across the room.