Chaotica 0.48 for WindowsDownload for Windows 32/64bit: http://chaoticafractals.com/chaotica_0.48_win_noncommercial.zipChaotica 0.48 for Windows3 years ago in Personal More Like This
This release is mainly a bugfix release for the 0.47 beta, with many improvements to the user interface fixing issues such as the fractal not scaling when you changed resolution, imaging settings being spuriously reset and not saved properly etc. Hopefully it's a bit more friendly to use now It'll still crash if you try to restore state without having the original params loaded, that'll be fixed in the next release.
Another important change in this build is restored native support for bipolar, thanks to code Xyrus-02 provided from Apo7X15C beta 3. I'm hoping the small difference in handling the divide by zero and negative log etc will finally enable full compatibility - please test this and report if something looks wrong!
* Changed copyright to Glare Technologies Ltd.
* Added Glare Tech's Winter scripting language (not exposed yet)
* Added batch rendering
Lots of new stuff: JWildfire V0.44 releaseJust released JWildfire V0.44.Lots of new stuff: JWildfire V0.44 release3 years ago in Personal More Like This
All of the numerous changes belong to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A. , this release is some kind of "consolidation release". Complete list of changes:
- resolution and quality profiles for the main editor and the interactive renderer
- quality- and resolution-profile-editor
- quality- and resolution-related settings removed from the Preferences-window
- randomize color keyframe position in the random gradient generator to create more interesting gradients
- use gradients of random size in the random flame generators
- "From Editor"/"To Editor" buttons to quick exchanging from fractals between the editor and the interactive renderer
- rudimentary statistics display in the interactive renderer
- automatically clear the screen in the interactive renderer
- the interactive renderer also now respects the quality setting (from the render profile) and does not "overrender" as quickly as before
- take into account the real density while tonemapping an imag
Sub flame fun: JWildfire V0.46 releaseJust released JWildfire V0.46.Sub flame fun: JWildfire V0.46 release3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Major additions where made to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A. regarding random generators and generating sub flames. You can now create own worlds with just a few mouseclicks. And the sub flames may even be animated!
To wrap any fractal into a suflame just click the new "SF" button in the preview area, here is an example screenshot:
Complete list of changes:
- new "Wrap to sub flame" button in the preview area to easily wrap the current fractal into a sub flame
- created a new toolbar in the left preview area, and moved the "Append to movie" and "Wrap to sub flame" buttons into this toolbar
- support for morphing the flames inside the "subflame_wf" variations while morphing flames
- reimplemented the "Subflame" random flame generator
- new "Flowers3D (filled)" random flame generator
- new "Brokat" random flame generator
- removed the "Flower3D (experimental)" random flame generator
- changed the distribution of random flame generato
JWildfire with interactive renderer: V0.43 releaseJust released JWildfire V0.43.JWildfire with interactive renderer: V0.43 release3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Major changes where made to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A. - this time with a complete new feature the interactive renderer. The interactive renderer serves two purposes:
1. Explore random fractals in a really funny way. You can now follow the rendering of a fractal. If you have seen enough just press the NEXT button to get a new randomly generated flame. If you like it you can save it or copy it to the clipboard to tweak it in the main editor. Of course, you can load or paste any (non random) fractal into the interactive renderer.
2. WYSIWYG: Render an image until you are satisfied. Here is no oversampling applied. You can save the image all the time while it still rendering. So you can have a closer look at it to see if its really done, e.g. in a image processing software.
Complete list of changes:
- First "complete" and working version of the interactive renderer
- FIXED: filter radius was always set to high in rendering
JWildfire V0.51 with dedicated launcherJust released JWildfire V0.51 which I'm really proud to present.JWildfire V0.51 with dedicated launcher3 years ago in Personal More Like This
All those problems with starting the application and using wrong settings etc. should now be resolved because I have created an own JWildfire-dedicated launcher!
To make it even more sweet the JWildfire users group did a contest for creating images which are displayed in the launcher. So you are always welcomed with a nice image
Additionally there are about 20 new variations available most of them are supporting the 3D mode
Complete list of changes:
- created a own JWildfire launcher (as separate application), removed the previously used launcher ("appstart")
- included 15 images from the launcher image voting contest into the launcher
- save/restore the desktop- and window-position and size
- several internal changes to the julia* variations, additionaly those variations now always start with a random power index which may produce even more interesting results in the various random f