Invisibility (trade: deerrose6)It was annoying, really, that Matthew Williams could be forgotten time and time again, but could never disappear when the bullies decided to pick on him.Invisibility (trade: deerrose6)1 year ago in Romance More Like This
The young Canadian held his glasses protectively to his chest, fearing that otherwise they’d be broken. It wouldn’t be the first time; the fragile frames always seemed to be the target of fists. Cruel laughter greeted him from every angle. He refused to cry, refused to show any weakness, not in that way.
Not that there was any truth to his desire to ‘remain strong’. He wasn’t strong to begin with. He never had been. Never would be. Alfred was the strong one, not him.
A tear escaped him.
Suddenly a loud voice interrupted the mocking laughter. “Hey!” The shout was loud, angry, rang with a shockingly strong foreign accent. “You leave him alone!”
The first of the bullies glared at the approaching Italian. “Or what?”
Feliciano put his hands up, closing them into fists.
LoK: Twas the Night Before Winter SolsticeA Visit From St. VarrickLoK: Twas the Night Before Winter Solstice1 year ago in Humor More Like This
Twas the night before Solstice, and throughout the whole city
Not an Equalist stirred—it was really a pity
For Korra was bored from all the inaction
She’d been missing her fights with the civil rights faction.
But the airbender kids were all snug in their beds,
While visions of Solstice gifts danced in their heads.
And with Pema asleep, and Tenzin in meditation,
There seemed to be nothing worth Korra’s anticipation.
But then from the sky there was heard a great bang,
That seemed to come out o’er the statue of Aang.
Korra scanned up above for the source of the sound,
And hoped to see fighter planes flying around.
Korra saw the full moon, the big shiny ol’ rock,
And wondered what happened to poor Noatak.
When she spotted a man, to whom a girl clinged,
And who shouted out loud “Zhu Li, now! Do the thing!”
As his mechanical wings spread outward so quick,
She knew in a moment it must be Varrick.
More rapid than bison his gli
A Invader ZIM Mary Sue Story ZIM was in his lab, working on his self-proclaimed, as quote: "GREATEST INVENTION EVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRR!", and we all know what that meant: DISASTER. ZIM stared to think about all the people who he was forced to be in contact with: GIR, his idiot-of-a-robot who ate everything in the house (especially the soda, which always make ZIM very angry), invited unwanted guests, and was just really dumb, and I mean REALLY DUMB, MiniMoose, who was really more like a balloon than an evil henchman, Dib, a big-head, stoopid, crazy monkey-boy always foiling his plans, or at least trying anyways, his sister Gaz, who ZIM commonly referred to as "Dib-sister" who was even more scarier than the time ZIM had an encounter with the great Skoodidoo while she was birthing her young, and MAN, for a human THAT IS SCARY, TAK, some crazy Irken girl trying to take ZIM's mission for NOTHING HE'D DONE WRONG, Keef, an obsessive, somewhat lonely kid in which was so annoying ZIM had to takeA Invader ZIM Mary Sue Story4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
HelplessHelpless1 year ago in General Fiction More Like This
I lived in the orphanage on the edge of Ponyville. It was a nice place. The foals there were quite nice too. I couldn't complain. I did wish I had a family though. I would always wonder what it would be like to have a permanent home with a mother and a father. Maybe even a brother or sister. It's too bad my parents didn't want me. They probably thought that I was helpless and wouldn't be able to live up to their expectations or something. I might not have been able to but I am in no way helpless. I guess when you're disabled, ponies automatically assume you can't take care of yourself.
Oh yeah, that's right, I didn't quite introduce myself. My name's Anthea. I'm a unicorn mare and I'm blind.
Anyways, back to the story. Because of my disability, I'd always get special treatment from everypony at the orphanage. Or at least from the ponies who did talk to me. Some wouldn't because they thought I was weird or distant from them which is kinda understandable
40 Ways To Annoy Invader Zim40 Ways To Annoy Invader Zim2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. When he's away, sneak into his house (if you can), open the door slightly and put a bucket of water above. Also add some soap in it >DD
2. Break his garden gnomes by throwing rocks at them so Dib can sneak in easier.
3. Print out Zim/Dib posters and put them all over his house. It'll lead to a head explosion though, so be careful and don't choose pictures that's too hardcore.
4. When he's asleep, take some of Gir's soap (the bacon one) and rub it all over his face. Add more for bonus points, like butter and cookie crumbs.
5. Tell him straight up. That's he's a self-absorbed and gullible jerk that is a shame for his race. After that, grow a mustache and move to New Zealand. (Doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, do it anyway).
6. Kick him (bonus points if it's on the crotch) and tell him to stop making humans look like idiots.
7. Blow him a kiss. He hates human germs. (Girls' task...mostly)
8. When he takes a nap, take black lenses (entirely black) and put them on his eyes. When
The Ponification Intruder Song*Obviously we have a pony epidemic in our hands*The Ponification Intruder Song3 years ago in Humor More Like This
They're raping your characters, they're screwing your fandoms up,
They ponyfy, so you just have to
Hide your shows, hide your games,
Hide your cartoons, hide your books,
Hide your comics, hide your movies,
And hide your animes, 'cause they're ponyfying everybody out there.
We don't have to search for ponies, we don't need to find,
They're everywhere now, they're everywhere now.
So we're hoping you would just stop, hope that you'd stop, hope that you'd stop,
Stop, stop the pony epidemic.
You've ponified celebrities and religions,
You are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real.
Turning everyone into colorful little ponies,
That look nothing like what horses should look like.
So dumb, so dumb, so dumb, so ..
They're raping your characters, they're screwing your fandoms up,
They ponyfy, so you just have to
Hide your shows, hide your games,
Hide your cartoons, hide your books,
Hide your comics, hide your movies,
And hide your animes, 'ca
Forever and Always: ElysiumAnnabeth sat under the shade of a big maple tree with her eyes closed. She liked the feeling of the gentle breeze that always seemed to be around Elysium caress her cheeks. She could feel the grass beneath her bare feet and smell the dozens of colorful flowers. Relaxing into Percy, who had an arm wrapped around her waist, she sighed happily.Forever and Always: Elysium2 years ago in Romance More Like This
It was all peaceful. Of course, it always was. What else did people expect from the demigod Paradise?
Percy and Annabeth had arrived some hours ago and they still couldn't believe it: They were dead. After all they had gone through, was this the way it was supposed to end?
Not that she was complaining. He wasn't, either. Word had spread that the war had, after all, been won. And besides, here at Elysium wasn't all that bad.
They had met Silena and Beckendorf, who looked happy to see them again but shocked.
"We didn't expect you'll make it here so soon," Silena said. Then she covered her mouth and went red, looking horrified with her outburst.
Sad Beautiful Tragic"Oh, this is just so heartbreaking," Aphrodite wailed as she dabbed her wet eyes with a handkerchief. Although she still radiated beauty, you could tell she was in bad shape. Her usual, sleek hair was thrown up into a messy bun and black make-up streaked her cheeks. She turned on her heel and flung her arms around Ares, who roughly patted her back.Sad Beautiful Tragic2 years ago in Drama More Like This
"It's not that bad," he muttered into her shoulder. Hearing this, Aphrodite let out another sob and her body shuttered. Poseidon shot the war god a look of pure hatred and for a moment, Ares regretted his words. Hermes had just delivered the news of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase's unfortunate fall into Tartarus, and most of the gods weren't taking it too well, especially Aphrodite.
Pulling herself away from Ares' heat, she sniffled several times before collecting herself and making her way to the center of the Olympus throne room. She took a deep, hoarse breath before stating, "I know we all mourn for our favorite couple's...downfa
Moustached penguins (RomanoXReader)"Thanks a lot!" You exclaimed, hugging Antonio tightly around the neck. He'd gotten you a really neat moustache necklace, something you'd been eyeing up for months now. "No problem at all chica!" He laughed, his arms around you.Moustached penguins (RomanoXReader)2 years ago in Romance More Like This
Next up was Francis' present. You giggled when you opened the small sachet, pulling out a pair of moustache earrings. And yes, they completely matched with Antonio's, they'd definitely thought that out. "Merci~" you cooed at the Frenchman, kissing his cheek.
He gave you a lecherous smile, raising his eyebrows suggestively. Gilbert grinned at you, his present hiding behind his back. "How bad do you want this frau?" He asked mischievously. In reply, you pouted, your head on tilt. "Very, very badly." You told him, inching closer to him.
"Okay then~" He offered you the present, letting you eagerly rip the paper off. "So, how do you like it?" he asked. You beamed up at him, holding up the jumper. The imprint on it said: "Start your day with a smile" and it had a lit
Invader Zim: The EekieThe EekieInvader Zim: The Eekie8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
by Tavalya Ra
Warnings: interspecies slash, MPreg (but is it really MPreg if Zim is a hermaphrodite?), and weird biology
Disclaimer: "Invader Zim" is owned by Jhonen Vasquez and by Viacom. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Notes: This story is part of the Invasion Code Yellow drabble set.
* * *
"Zib! You immature-brained smeet, can I not remove my ocular lenses from you for a single moment?" Zim bellowed, stalking towards the portion of the lawn where the tiny Irken sat gleefully rubbing dirt on himself.
Clearly, this was the Dib's inferior DNA at work. That he was humanity's finest specimen- actually, he was a fine specimen by more than simply human standards, but that was a thought upon which Zim was disinclined to dwell- did not mean his genes were worthy to mingle with pure, Irken stock. Zim had simply been desperate and Dib the least repugnant choice.
He neared Zib and directed his PAK to lift the child with i
100 Ways to Annoy Airachnid100 Ways to Annoy Airachnid:100 Ways to Annoy Airachnid4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Send Starscream after Airachnid and watch him squish her with his fabulous heels.
2) Sit around and name ways to kill spiders and mention how much you love to watch their legs twitch when they're dying.
3) Ask Airachnid how her relationship is with Arcee.
4) Ask Airachnid how her relationship is with Jack Darby.
5) Smirk at Airachnid and tell her you're sorry about losing all of her severed heads due to Jack Darby. What's with the face? Too soon?
6) After said 5, ask if Airachnid started re-collecting yet and then snap your fingers and announce, "Oh that's right, you must be having a hard time with Autobots on your tail and 'cons not trusting your webby ass."
7) Say that Airachnid only 'flies solo', per say, is not because others fear her or that she likes to but because she's ugly.
8) Tell Airachnid you feel sorry that Breakdown ever had to have her attached to him. Poor guy!
9) Mention just how low and disgraceful it is for a 'con to go wo
100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave:100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Stand silent beside him, mimicking his movements and actions. When he plays a recording or talks (depends on the generation), open your mouth and pretend to utter the same words mockingly.
2) Ask him if he's the champion of Kaon, then why does he serve under Megatron? Obviously Megatron's a lesser being. Does Soundwave like being someone else's bitch?
3) Compliment Soundwave on his voice and imagination.
4) Inform Soundwave that throwing his emotional processing away in order to make room for more data is a sign of self-abuse.
5) Ask the Communications Officer why he likes colons so much in his dialogue.
6) Tell Soundwave that hiding all of his pets and friends in his chest is a sign of neglect and abuse.
7) Inform G1 Soundwave that cassette's are so out of style. It's all about CD's and DVD's now dude. You're behind on the trend.
8) Ask eagerly for Soundwave to tell you what you're thinking since supposedly his transmission is so powerful
Bronic ConfessionsMy Little Pony.Bronic Confessions4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Eight months ago, those words would have sent me and half the internet fleeing in terror. It used to be the antithesis of everything we thought was 'cool'. It was a sugar-coated, diabetes-inducing parade of gumdrops and buttercups. It was what our little sisters watched on Saturday mornings while we were busy gagging ourselves at the 'girlieness' of it. But, in those eight months, a revolution has happened. That revolution has revolved around a single lesson.
Friendship is Magic.
Tack those three words onto the previous three, and you have the bait to a brilliant /co/ war, a revitalization of an entire section on fanfiction.net, and the origin of a whole host of reverse-anthro fanart. But, it is the single most bizarre reversal of thought since the homosexual revolution. Suddenly, it's OK to go into McDonalds and get the girl's Happy Meal. It
BurnedMary grunted as the rough rope was wrapped around her arms, She stood, Naked and Cold. The Freezing Winter Night was made worse by the water she was covered in, the brand on her chest stung, and her cheeks were stained by tears. She stood, the town, her family and friends stood around her, the Preacher glared at her, she wanted to scream, to tell them what he did to her. To Tell them she was victim, she bit her lip. It was pointless. Father Mayers had the town behind him. What did she have? Nothing. “This, Foul Cretin! She has tried to tempt me! Tempt me with her lust! The Devil's lived in this one!” Mary looked around wildly, seeing her mother's tearful face,Burned2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
“Mother! He's lying! Hel-”
A rock struck her across the forehead, she looked up at her mother, who's face was grim. “You are not my daughter any more, whore of satan!” Mary stopped caring, she didn't care when they branded her again, or put a blindfold on her, and a rope around her neck.
Obsessed with Sherlock HolmesYou know you're obsessed with Sherlock Holmes when....Obsessed with Sherlock Holmes5 years ago in Sci-Fi More Like This
1. You find yourself meticulously examining every new person you meet.
2. You secretly wish you had a Watson 'stache.
3. You don't hang out with your friends anymore because you're locked up in your room... solving cases.
4. The funniest joke? Scotland Yard.
5. You always eat toast for breakfast. Always.
6. You sometimes watch your roommate sleep.
7. Moriarty is your sworn enemy.
8. You see the newest unexplainable disappearance or murder on the news, and think, Sherlock Holmes could handle it.
9. You've picked a side: Granada, 2009, or BBC.
10. You've named your bulldog Gladstone.
11. Pipes and magnifying glasses are suddenly amazingly hot.
12. Your old service revolver is your best friend.
13. To you, Irene Adler is always THE woman.
14. You are lost without
100 Ways to Annoy Megatron100 Ways to Annoy Megatron:100 Ways to Annoy Megatron4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Brag about how awesome Optimus Prime is as the leader of the Autobots. Talk about a swell guy! Autobots rule all!
2) Say loudly to anyone in close range how you wish Starscream was leader of the Decepticons, he gives bonuses with pay raises!
3) Inform TFAnimated Megatron that he is the most unique of all the other Megatron's. At least he attempted a new style
4) Compliment G1` Megs on his gun-mode. He's intimidating, and matches the size of Screamer's you know.
5) Ogle over all of the pictures, writings, screenshots, and otherwise of MegsXScreamer/Prime/etc and then ask him as he passes by how he can get away with having so many boyfriends.
6) Shout 'Booty call!' when Starscream tries to have a word with Megatron.
7) Snicker to yourself until Megatron is forced to ask you what's so funny. Then remark, "Megatron the perv!"
8) Explain to Megatron that his ideals to 'conquer and rule the universe' are really stupid and give valid reasons w
100 Ways to Annoy Starscream100 Ways to Annoy Starscream:100 Ways to Annoy Starscream4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Inform him that Megatron will always be the better leader of the Decepticons. Always.
2) Take a video of Megatron beating up Screamer and post it on Youtube. Be sure every Decepticon and Autobot sees it so they can taunt him about being Megatron's bitch.
3) Ask Starscream where his 'Kiss the Cook' apron is. After all, he has pointed out in multiple universes that he is 'home Megatron' like the good little wife he is.
4) Tell G1 Screamer that in Prime he has 'obsolete' technology that he refuses to upgrade it. Oh yeah, and he no longer has his precious null-ray.
5) Tell Starscream that he is a lying, big-headed, bitchy suck-up of a whimp.
6) Ask Screamer what's up with the constant change in his chin size. Does he enjoy cosmetic surgery that much?
7) Ask Screamer also if that bad attitude has to do with the size of his... ahem... you know.
8) Related to number 7 if you're daring, add that "It's no wonder Megatron's the dominant one in the relation
slender slenderhe has no reasonslender slender4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
for what he does
leaving trails of bone and blood
without eyes he'll watch and wait
he feels no love he feels no hate
taller than the trees he hides behind
he'll never live he never died
he became in the shadows
he stalks in the light
but they never see him
even if it is bright
they think im insane
tHey ThINk Im NoT RiGHt
and now im in the darkness
with out light
100 Ways to Annoy Knockout100 Ways to Annoy Knockout:100 Ways to Annoy Knockout4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Tell him that red is defiantly not his color. In fact, you think he could use a paint job. And his optics should now be blue.
2) Explain in a dreamy voice that you would love to ride in the most powerful Cybertronian vehicle out there you want to hear the purr of the engine and feel the soft vibrations of the car yes, you really would love a ride inside of Optimus Prime.
3) Tell Knockout that the Vehicon (Decepticon drones) know more about cars then he does.
4) After a long hard battle against the Autobots, go up to Knockout and say you've seen better fighting from a sparkling. Oh yeah, and he's got some dents and scratches right there, there annnddd there.
5) Scratch Knockout's paint job and tell him with the sweetest voice possible, "Buff that".
6) Explain to Knockout the two main versions of 'knock out' (1: Being drop-dead sexy and 2: being K.O'd in a fight). Then tell him he was named after the second definition, as any Autobot can
IZ-PKMN Crossover WIPIZ-PKMN Crossover WIP4 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Zim groaned. All of him hurt like he'd been stuck in a turned on washing machine without his protective coat of glue. He groaned again, just to let anything in earshot know that he didn't appreciate his current state, and cracked open one large pink eye. He shut it again immediately as bright sunlight assaulted his eye and sent a lance of unwelcome pain through his already aching head.
He twitched both antennae to check that they were still attached and was pleased with the results that confirmed they were where they should be. With another groan he forced himself to his knees and slowly opened both eyes.
The view wasn't promising.
Why were there trees everywhere? Where did the roof go? Where did his lab go? Where was his base? Where on Irk was the whole street?
Zim, fighting down some small amount of panic, tried to get some solid facts straight in his head. He had been in his lab experimenting with his newest creation and the results had looke
Total Cartoon Island Ep 01: Introductions and Such"What's happening, people?" a middle-aged man asked. The man had wavy black hair, stubble, a dark-blue shirt, and khaki pants. "I'm Chris MacLean, coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, the location of Total! Cartoon! Island! We've gathered twenty-two contestants from twenty-two different childrens' shows to compete for one... MILLION... DOLLARS! They'll be split into two teams who will compete in challenges. The losers of these challenges wil have to attend an elimination ceremony where one of them will be voted off the island and out of the game. With all that out of the way, why don't we meet our first contestant?"Total Cartoon Island Ep 01: Introductions and Such2 years ago in Drama More Like This
A huge yacht drove up to the dock where Chris was standing. It let its ramp down so the contestants could get off.
"Ugh. Finally!" A small blue blob shuffled down the ramp. "I've been waiting freaking forever to get off that stupid boat."
"Ah, Bloo, our first contestant," Chris introduced. "Welcome to Total Cartoon Island."
"Yeah, where's the spa? My back is killing me!"
Cadaver Gala, Chapter 1-1Cadaver Gala, Chapter 1-16 months ago in Horror More Like This
Chapter 1-1: It Continues
Dib sprinted through the middle school halls with Gaz in hot, shin-kicking pursuit.
"259 hours!" she yelled behind him.
Dib risked a look over his shoulder. His sister's glare was too close, and his loaded backpack was slowing him down.
"I said it wasn't me!" Dib nearly overbalanced turning the corner into another hall. "Can't you just drop it?!"
"259 hours!" Gaz put on a burst of speed. "102 percent item collection, time attack achievements, max upgrades. All wasted, because of you!"
Running from Gaz between classes all day was tiring. Dib held a tenuous hope that his sister's rage would peter out by lunch, but she was like a purple-and-black hate conduit with a direct connection to hell.
The cafeteria entrance came into sight. Dib rushed for the double doors, reached out to shove them open, and Gaz smashed him through with a flying kick to his spine.
Dib sailed through the air and smacked into the cafeteria floor, skidding a few feet. He rolled