What do you need?
- The song you want to know the Beats Per Minute (BPM), preferably not live performance because it usually has human error/unsteady BPM.
How to use:
1. Play the song on your player/another browser tab.
2. Switch back to this flash and position the mouse over the circle.
3. Tap the rhythm of the song until you get a BPM as close to the real as possible.
4. Sync the blob to the beat by clicking on it.
5. Adjust the BPM by clicking on the text and writing another BPM, if the blob is going faster than the music, write a lower BPM, if its going slower, write a higher BPM.
- If there are many wrong taps, it will get "poisoned" and will be harder to get to the right BPM. Wait until the bigger circle disappears and tap the rhythm again.
- Click on the little button on the bottom right corner to mute the tap sound.
- Now you can tap the rhythm using the spacebar. (suggested by ~OdeeQuack)
- Now you change the colors by clicking on the little blocks on the top right instead of using the keyboard.
- Improved coding, less margin of error on the blob tempo.
- Blob changes expression on fasts BPMs.
- Added the feature to make the timing of any animation fit perfectly to the beat of the current BPM (to be used in a future characters update).