10 Questions that Help Cure a Writers BlockNow, choose one of your characters, preferably the main one. Now, go through the list and see what ideas spark into your head! Simple as that! I use this all the time, and I hope it helps you!10 Questions that Help Cure a Writers Block3 years ago in Writing More Like This
1. What is your chosen characters biggest dream? What stands between them, and reaching that dream? Why haven’t they reached that dream yet?
2. What is their biggest fear? Why? Do they have some background story associated with that fear? How can they overcome it?
3. Your character has purchased a new weapon for protection. Why? What do they need to protect themselves from? If whatever it is attacks, how will it change the stories outcome?
4. Your character has discovered a magical cave, filled with crystals. The crystals reflect everything that they see inside themselves. What does your character see?
5. If you character had 3 wishes, what would they be and why?
6. What would your character risk their life for? Money? A friend’s life? Their own life? Or maybe a str