Double Standards against menDouble Standards: MenDouble Standards against men1 year ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
Sexism against men
1. A girl can hit a man, but if a guy hits her back, he goes to jail.
2. Girl on girl is hot, Guy on guy is nasty.
3. If a girl shows a guy her tits or pussy to a guy without his permission, his buddies will say "Your a man, you should like that." But I can't imagine what would happen if a guy did it to a girl.
4. A girl can insult a guy's penis size, but if a guy does it to a girl.....
5. Girls can like what guys like, but guys can't like what girls like.
6. A female doctor can go on about female body parts, but if a male doctor says anything about male's part, it becomes disgusting.
7. If a guy sees a cute girl, he will immediately start having nosebleeds, and start jacking off. But it's never the other way around.
8. A man can never be the lazy one in a relationship, but a women can.
9. If a man gets raped, because "He's a man, he should like it", his police report gets ignored.
10. A girl can be fed up with boys, and it's okay, but if a boy
All Sex Is Rape? WTF Feminists?I’ve always considered religious extremists to be preferable to feminists. For example, while Catholics are dogmatically anti-sex, to the point where they consider “every sperm is sacred”, at least they permit missionary-style for the sake of procreation. Even radical Islamists, who force women to conceal themselves head-to-toe or else risk being stoned, will allow for procreative sex.All Sex Is Rape? WTF Feminists?2 years ago in Personal More Like This
That’s more than I can say for feminists, who view sex as a tool of the “patriarchy” to subjugate women. Of course, they’re rarely consistent with this sentiment. They consider judging women for dressing provocatively as “slut shaming”, but then proceed to judge provocatively-dressed women in the media as contributing to “media objectification.” In other words, they have no problem with “slut shaming” when the “sluts” being “shamed” are busty scantily-clad video game characters.
But then you have the ext
Reasons Why I Dislike FeministsCurrently, the hashtag “Women Against Feminism” has been trending on social media, and it has created quite the on-line feminist backlash. Feminists have been left scratching their heads, wondering why women of all people would have a problem with feminism. Why would women be against people who claim to be “advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men”?Reasons Why I Dislike Feminists1 year ago in Editorial More Like This
If I had a dollar for every feminist who rebutted the phrase “I don’t like feminism” with “what do you have against equal rights for women?”, my wealth would rival that of Steve Jobs!
No, feminists, we do not have a problem with women wanting equal rights to men. Our problem is not with what feminists claim to stand for. Our problem is not with their positions. Our problem is with their words and actions.
You see, feminists, I don’t judge people based upon what they claim to stand for. If that were the case, I would take the word of R