Guess who?THAT'S RIGHT. I'M BACK.
Our honeymoon was fantastic. So much natural beauty in all the scenery we drove by. Just, delicious. I want nothing more than to move to the South and live on a beach in South Carolina, painting FOREVER. Nevermind that I'm notsogreat at painting. The ocean is where I belong. And Sailor agrees (duh, he's a sailor!). Hopefully I have enough cuteness to convince him to buy us a bungalow on the shore...
OH YEAH. And the wedding was amazing. I don't think I could have ever asked for a more perfect day. It was the biggest blessing I could have ever gotten on my wedding day. Everyone was calm(ish), loving, excited, and celebrating! It was just....beyond perfect. I won't bore you too much with a second-by-second account...but here are a few of my favorite moments. Just so I can swoon a little more and fulfill your "Sappy Romantic" quota for the day:
(in no particular order)
1. When I finally got into my dress and the photographer was taking a few pictures, my younger si
Giveaway!I was going to hold this off for a little longer, but seeing as I have so much spare time at the moment while I wait around for replies to job applications I figured I'd get it started.Giveaway!11 months ago in Personal More Like This
So, first of all,
I am hosting a giveaway/raffle. There will be four winners chosen by a random number generator.
How to Enter
1. I would prefer it if you were a watcher, but that's not necessary.
2. When you favourite this journal, that will be your entry ticket. I will send you a note with your number. Please also comment so that I know you want to enter!
3. You can gain more entries by posting a link to this journal on your tumblr/facebook/twitter etc. and in your dA journal, and by making forum posts - Please send me a link for proof.
4. You can further gain entries by drawing me pictures of barn owls/macaws/lorikeets - they can be full-colour or sketches, it doesn't matter [yes, I am going for a bird theme here]