CONTEST TIME8D now that I have some points again weeee <3CONTEST TIME2 years ago in Personal More Like This
Read the comments and replies under incase someone has asked the excact same question you will ask so I do not have to answer the same thing many times xD
Example for one type of doing squares
Mouth still has the shape of the square so it counts
Geometry themed contest 8D, you are to draw a scene using only geometry forms like circles, squares, triangles etc..
- Overlap the shapes.
- Use them to create new shapes as long as you see its stil the shape you choose (like two triangles creates a square)
- You can draw them in any size.
- You can bend them slightly so they do not need to be perfect straight lines.
- Choose only one geometric form per entry to use all over the drawing.
- Choose one of my animal characters to draw http://griffsnuff.deviantart.com/gallery/24055808
- One character per entry.
- You can enter as many
Season finale thoughts.Season finale?Season finale thoughts.3 years ago in Personal More Like This
I loved it.
The FiM team is amazing, and I am consistently impressed with the work they do on each episode.
I marvel at the believability they breathe into the world and the characters. From the writing to the music to the animation. Each component is seriously and thoughtfully composed... The emotions of the characters feel genuine, and because the characters take themselves seriously, the viewers connect with them.
Cartoons/animations/comics have immense power... and it makes me so happy to see a cartoon that finally takes that power seriously. Most people dismiss the idea of cartoons being serious, and that is a tragic mistake... Cartoons are symbolic in their expression, and the more "simple" they are, the more symbolic they may become. My Little Pony is the perfect example of this. The designs are simple, but the symbolism is rich with meaning and substance (because the creators care). This is why it is a good show.
Children deserve to be taken serious
How Not To Get A Mary SueX-x-X-x-X-x-X How to Create A Well balanced Female Lead X-x-X-x-X-x-XHow Not To Get A Mary Sue4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
For most people, the problems that people will have with a character is the lack of balance they might have.
Mary-Sues are the most popular characters that exemplify this.
Mary Sues are characters that have more good traits than flaws and therefore look perfect for the audience. That can include all sorta of aspects in the character 'life'.
1) You have over-powered Mary-sues who can defeat any and every opponent and therefore are respected and awed by everyone.
2) Realtionship-Sues who are so much of the woman that every man who meets her is obviously struck with love the minute they see her, even when the character has no real qualities that WOULD normally attract men. And these are also the ones who are able to take their pick of the guy and somehow always end up getting with the most sought-after man in the series.
3) You have the feminist-sues/tom-boy sues who are the perfect women in their being less "girly" on