This is a theme based on Elune
Special thanks to
for the permission to make the theme for KDE4.
Extract the theme to ~/.kde/share/apps/desktoptheme/
Select the theme in System Settings>Workspace Appearance>Desktop Theme>Theme
If the theme doesn't show right for some reason, delete the cache file ~/.kde/cache (machinename)/plasma_theme_Elune.kcacheNotes
If you are using a 2D desktop(not OpenGL accelerated with desktop effects on) you will find a folder named "light-panel". Copy the "icons" folder inside and overwrite the one in the theme directory and copy the "arrows.svgz" into the "widgets" folder, overwriting the file in there. These are dark assets for the opaque panel in 2D mode. Delete the cache file as said above if you have any problems and things don't change.
Elune style menu icons are in the "extra" folder(right click>Application Launcher Settings to change the menu icon).Licence:
- 1.1 - 11th July 2012
- Improved opaque gradients.
- Added dark icons for opaque mode.
- Added dark tray arrow.Update
- 1.2 - 15th July 2012
- Improved tasks to look more accurate.
- Slightly darker text for better reading on translucent backgrounds.
- Added two Elune style kmenu icons in the "extra" folder.Update
- 1.2.1 - 16th July 2012
- Reversed top panel gradient.
- Top translucent panel now renders properly, with shadow.Update
- 1.3 - 5th Feb 2013
- Improved analogue clock
- Fixed text problem in button tabs(i.e microblogging widget)
- Fixed button sizes
- Better toolbox
- KDE 4.9 compatibilityUpdate
- 1.4 - 8th March 2013
- Added more systemtray icons for various apps and fixed a few.
- Added toolbar icons.
- KDE 4.10 compatibility updates.Update
- 1.4.1 - 1th July 2013
- Fixed an issue with the panel when not maximised because part of the mini panel had 1px missing.
- Made view item hover 85% opaque to make the outlined windows look better.