~Tips for adopts~From my experience, I've noticed various ways to be successful with selling adoptables. Here are a few tips from me~~Tips for adopts~2 years ago in Personal More Like This
1) Sell your adoptables in sets of 1,3,6,8. The less detailed, the more you fit on a page.
2) Don't set direct prices to adoptables. Say 10-100 for example rather than a set number
3) Have vibrate colors and palettes for your adoptables.
4) SHADE YOUR ADOPTABLES. There are more people buying them as "collectibles" rather than buying them to draw and keep as an OC.
5) Draw your adoptables in a specific style each time, so the buyer can see its made by such in such. Good example of this is sockjuice
6) Most buyers these days are looking for human adoptables with Animal ears/tails, demons, hipster/scene/emo, or Lolita. BOY adoptables are very popular since they're more rare to find.
I hope these help! 8D