Okay, honestly, I feel so embarrassed uploading this, but oh well.
View at your own risk
There's A LOT of errors, and her pose is too stiff - I know. I actually drew this back in May, but for reasons unnamed, I'll upload it now. xD ;;;
♠ download for full view ♠
Az/art (c) =cherriluu
Drawing a full body was a challenge! GOSH, legs are horrible. Dx
For some reason, I'm actually enjoying drawing hands now.
hand fetish /chokes
Anyways, this is Azareal/Az, my mascot. * v *
- she was originally a character for a roleplay group, so her species is not human. (Not that it matters much; for all intents and purposes, she's human - she has human feelings, looks human, etc.)
- absolutely loathes butterflies. Will try to shoot them with a gun if she has one handy.
- since leaving the organization she was in, she grew out her hair and
got a better sense of style.
- she's more mellow now, not as likely to freak out over the smallest things. Smiles more.
- she still plays the flute, and is actually learning how to read sheet music now. (before she would just listen to a tune and memorize it. Using trial and error to finally duplicate it on her flute.)
- born / lived most of her life in Italy.
useless information;;;; OTL. Sorry for the walls of text.
I saw ~TearsOfRubies Rolling Star picture and inspiration struck so I had to draw this ;;;
OTL I'M SORRY.
So. This is Azumi. Bleach OC. 13 division because it's one of my favorites. * v *
And she's not a happy happy moe moe girl, but I guess she's feeling bubbly today. Usually her blue eye is covered up by the eyepatch.
Bleach and I have a love-hate relationship. It was my first anime, which I started watching in 7th grade. I loved it a lot and watched up to 200+ episodes, then dropped it for a few years.
Now I'm just reading the manga / watching random episodes.
I really like the current arc, but I get this "everybody's going to die" feeling LMAO;.
More pictures of her: [link]
The title is from the song "Rolling Star" by YUI.
It's one of my favorite Bleach openings~
A world like the one I dreamt of
Where everyday life is peaceful, and without conflict
But the truth is, those days are trouble
And sometimes those kinds of Rolling days are frustrating
... Yes, I understand
Stumbling, way to go!!
Yeah!! Yeah!! A rolling star, covered in mud!!
Happy happy birthday ~Piko-kun !
This is so belated --- I'm so sorry
At least it was within a month
Sorry for the boring pose and boring background, but I had absolutely no ideas haha;;;
And I have no idea why she has tears in her eyes. GUESS I'M IN MY ANGST STAGE NOW OKAY--
This was so fun to paint! I totally ignored the lineart fufufufuf * v *
SLYTHERIN IS MY FAVORITE YAY YAY YAY...okay.
Piko (c) ~Piko-kun
Full view please!
Lately, I've been getting a lot of watchers and I'm really happy about that! Thank you everyone! ;////7////; ♥♥♥
But I get scared of uploading some of my pictures for fear of disappointing my watchers. Lately, a lot of pictures haven't been "good enough" for dA. I've just been dumping them at tumblr instead;;;
I'll try my best to get over this irrational way of thinking, but it might take a while /sob
Anyways, this is a really small dump, but oh well.... ;;;
1. Azumi's being creepy as always. She loves teasing/teasing/teasing/dressing up Mayumi. u v u
2. Random girl. The lineart is done in pen in my sketchbook. Basically a coloring exercise. My mom saw this and said she liked her clothes. xD
3. Fake screenshot thing of Momo Hinamori and Mayumi in their academy days. Momo's book says "Kido" and Mayumi is holding a practice wooden sword, not a broomstick /sob
4. Azumi's hand is definitely the most important part of this picture. 8D
....and I really liked painting Mayumi's hair~ /////
Momo Hinamori (c) Tite Kubo
Mayumi Takahashi (c) ~TearsOfRubies
Azumi Kiyoshi (c) me
just randomly put their last names down so I can remember them LOL;;;