Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Similar Deviations
:iconfavsplz::iconfavs2plz: :iconcommentplz:

I love working with collages... :heart:

The text is on swedish and the translation for it is the title :)

:iconreadcplz1::iconreadcplz2::iconreadcplz3:
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Son 3 wallpapers que yo me ise , espero y les gusten
creo que el mas sensillo es el de la lechita bueno pasense por mi canal de tutoriales en youtube y suscribance a mi cuenta en youtube ]
[ www.youtube.com/user/tuyagure456 ]

mi metro~

[ www.metroflog.com/-pincelin-/ ]
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Another set of designs for Alcuin's marque, made up after a lot of discussion with members of the Kushiel's Trilogy community on LJ, people who commented on Alcuin's designs and of course . Huge thanks and fluffy!hugs to all!

Anyway, one thing I've discovered while doing these designs is that a typical English birch tree looks different to a typical American birch tree. American birch trees seem to have most of the branches at the top, with a huge long trunk (like design 3), while English ones tend to have branches much lower down (like design 2).

So here I've tried to stylise things a bit more. The first one is pretty stylised, obviously, though the branch patterns look far too much like a menorah (thanks to ~AnnadinMoriel for the techie name). The actual knotwork bit was actually based on the flames in The Lamps of the Valar (I've got the original on my wall and walked past and noticed the flames). I like the knotworkiness of it a lot. The second I really like cos its a proper English birch :P and I do like the bottom bit best of the three. The third I like too. OK, I like them all LOL

One point raised on LJ was whether these kind of designs are designs that a master marquist would produce. I've thought a lot about this over the last few days, and come to the tentative conclusion that a mastery of marque - um - marquism? marquetry? *snerk* wouldn't necessarily produce complex designs. There is beauty in simplicity too, and from everything written about Master Tielhard, he seems to be particularly focussed on design and expression. My thoughts, anyway.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

the word dream in Arabic
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

This is a weird hybrid of traditional and digital painting. As you can see, 98% of this was done by hand, and the other 2% (being the eyes and mouth) were painted via photoshop. I know there are a few anatomy issues going on, but what the heck.
Also, the original that's floating around my bedroom has a complete upper torso, but after making a complete mess of it in Visual Arts class, I decided to crop it out. Anyhoo, I hope you like It!

EYES INSPIRED BY JESSICA SINGH
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Tim McIlrath from Rise Against

Biro & Watercolor
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Din A3 / 40 x 30 cm
marker Pen, Fineliner
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Tim McIlrath le chanteur et guitariste de Rise Against
:headbang:

Image original [link]
Original image [link]
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Because she's that awesome.

I know I definitely messed up on her proportions and maybe someday I'll draw this picture again, correctly. Took me over a month of getting angry at her hair and unable to draw, and recently getting bored and doing a lousy job on her collar. I really would like to try this one again though.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Colored Pencils on Bristol Vellum.
Some minor work with Prisma Markers.
12x19 inches

See video [link]
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.