A true story. I was playing one day and tried to pick some mushrooms outside of a cave before I entered it. I tried to walk across the front of the entrance to get to the mushrooms on the other side, but it decided to teleport me into the cave instead.
On another note, Rizel has creepy eyes. Quirks of being a vampire.
Skyrim, Farkas, and everything else except Rizel belong to Bethesda.
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal! ____________________________________
My take on the wonderful Skyrim meme. I absolutely adore the game, and thus had to full this out. However, as you can see, it was a bit of a struggle.
1. Khajiit faces give me dabeetus.
2. Oblivious Dovahkiin is prone to wondering into Imperial ambushes when humming and chasing butterflies.
4. Please, find me someone who actually likes Maven Black-Briar. You will be a hero.
6. I almost married a what?!
7. I really enjoyed the Thieves Guild questline this time around. I found it a lot more immersive than Oblivion, but I still enjoyed the finale of that line more. The Nightingale armour looks very nice, but the enchantments on it make my heart sad. As for the Dark Brotherhood, it was not as enjoyable as Oblivion's, but it still had its own interesting twists and turns. In the end, The Dark Brotherhood truly wins out, even though I might still just be in denial.
8. I think their meeting would be a lot of staring.
9. When Farkas turned into a werewolf....I think my heart stopped. DO WANT. ________________________
Mrrsizha is my Khajiit thief, and she doesn't like horses (except with a nice cream sauce), hence her lack of one even though she can probably straight up buy Skyrim by now. Fadali is her best friend and ~CountessofTheGhastly's Dunmer assassin and general menace. Neither one is particularly interested in fighting dragons, especially randomly-appearing ninja dragons. Luckily, Shadowmere is fast, and can run for about forever. Otherwise they'd probably have been eaten ages ago. :T
Between that and the whole criminal thing, they're basically the best role models ever.
it's supposed to be a joke on this: [link] but I think it sort of got lost in translation. er.
Other adventures in Skyrim! So this happened. -- [link] If not for the gutter... -- [link] You'd think he'd be cold. -- [link]
Some Skyrim fanart. I remember when I was 12 years old; I had a dream that one day games would be this good. I think I had a VR helmet on in the dream though and the NP characters responded to what I said. Well, it's definitely getting there. Well done Bethesda.
This is Farengar Secret-Fire, if you've played the game for longer that an hour, you've probably met him. I think he's a bit of dude, as he doesn't really give a crap, but my wife Tasha thinks he looks and acts like a Muppet.
Come to Dragons reach to discuss the ongoing hostilities?
"Your technique is atrocious. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die again of boredom before you finish that potion."
What? You expected me to have a vampire overly fond of alchemy and not have him meet Babette somehow? For the record I had him be an alchemist before Babette made it cool so there.
Specifically, he met Babette at Fadali's wedding, and unsurprisingly the two vampire alchemists hit it off immediately. If Babette wasn't eternally ten, they probably would have hooked up. Alas, it was not meant to be, so they're just friends.
Not that that friendship means Babette doesn't want to murder Basil sometimes...which is to say, pretty much whenever he opens his mouth.
doesn't stop them from having alchemy parties at Basil's place. they stay up late, giggling girlishly while mixing poisons and braiding each others' hair and gossiping about boys they'd like to kill.
I have no idea what that background is doing there. I think it's lost.
I also have no idea wtf Basil's doing behind that alchemy lab because seriously he's like seven feet tall she should be way shorter next to him
AKA: Mammoths are assholes and deserve every second of everything.
Yep. :T I was just off to clear out a bandit den, when a dragon attacks out of nowhere. So while I'm trying to kill it, my horse Enok is running all over the place freaking out, and next thing I know he's pissed off a mammoth and it's trying to kill him.
Fjolfr does not like people picking on his horse.
So that started an epic smackdown that ended with a dragon, three mammoths, one giant, three mudcrabs, about eight or ten bandits, and one torchbug dead.
Do not fuck with Dovahkiin's horse.
On the bright side, the bandits were cleared out.
Other adventures in Skyrim! Random Spawning -- [link] If not for the gutter... -- [link] You'd think he'd be cold. -- [link]
WARNING: My handwriting is terrible. Also, Skyrim and all of these characters (except Rizel and myself) belong to Bethesda.
1. Now introducing... Rizel! The dark elf vampire who used to be a werewolf but cured the twins and herself and then left to be something completely different. As you can see, I'm terrible at naming things as well.
2. Y'know the horse thief you come into the game with that dies from an actual arrow in the knee when you arrive? (Yes, I checked. Look closely.) Well, it was my horse he was trying to steal, and he distracted my attention from watching for the authorities as I sneaked into the country.
3. Bad drawings! The top half is a true story of when I sniped a bandit from across an indoor pond with a waterfall and a rope bridge... One shot and she fell off the bridge, down the waterfall, and splash! It was a pretty epic finisher if I ever saw one.
4. Not as funny as I meant it to be... :/ Meh, pretty self-explanatory though. I despise that Thalmor bigot and would love to see him turned extra crispy.
5. Farkas! I thought I'd add in his weakness and stuff too. It makes him more adorable. Except the hygiene part.
6. I did this quest pretty early on in the game, so I had actually never been to Markarth or Rorikstead or anything like that yet. It was a total WTF?! quest because I was totally new at the game and it caught me completely by surprise. It was hilarious though.
7. "Join everything and do all quests possible!" is my motto for this character. So now that I've finished almost everything and have NOTHING left to do, I'm still only level 47.
8. Yes, that is me. I never really got into Morrowind or Oblivion. I actually started trying to play Oblivion a little while ago, but I stopped because I couldn't stand the graphics after playing Skyrim for so long.
9. SKYRIM IS SOOO PRETTYYYY.....
10. Annoying guards are annoying. I wish I could just yell in their faces "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!?!"
11. Also a true story! I was trying to shoot a couple of witches with the Wabbajack, but the Farkas kind of stepped in front of me as soon as I let go of the button. He was instantly turned into a Sweetroll. I had to reload the game to get him back.