Some Skyrim fanart. I remember when I was 12 years old; I had a dream that one day games would be this good. I think I had a VR helmet on in the dream though and the NP characters responded to what I said. Well, it's definitely getting there. Well done Bethesda.
This is Farengar Secret-Fire, if you've played the game for longer that an hour, you've probably met him. I think he's a bit of dude, as he doesn't really give a crap, but my wife Tasha thinks he looks and acts like a Muppet.
Come to Dragons reach to discuss the ongoing hostilities?
A true story. I was playing one day and tried to pick some mushrooms outside of a cave before I entered it. I tried to walk across the front of the entrance to get to the mushrooms on the other side, but it decided to teleport me into the cave instead.
On another note, Rizel has creepy eyes. Quirks of being a vampire.
Skyrim, Farkas, and everything else except Rizel belong to Bethesda.
* * * * * * BEFORE YOU COMMENT READ THIS: * * * * * *
- This is an AU in which it is possible for a character to have the physical traits of their father. So please don't lecture me about how Ethaniel should look like his mother!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
And those were his simple, final words to the Blades after they demanded the death of Paarthurnax.
But what Ethaniel says and what he actually thinks are often completely different. Inside he says: "You've got to be joking! Kill Paarthurnax?? He's my friend and he's been a great help. You can kiss my ass, both of you."
But his diplomatic side, thanks to daddy LaChance, inspires him to be a man of few and polite words. (most of time anyway. He's human, he'll break sometimes [link])
I will say this much from what I've learned on boards... either decision does not make a difference in the end... so why kill a freaking awesome friend dragon! He's cool! He's my very big brother dovah! Forget the Blades!
This was his non-canon response, which is something he imagined in his head doing but didn't actually do it. XD [link]
Hello, my dear watchers and guests. Today I want to make you better happy then you are. You can see two pictures at once. You ask me why? There're two old sketches about one plot which based on Veck's sermons and long long analysis. First picture - Voryn, Sotha, Vivec. Second - Nerevar's hand, Voryn. Sotha, Almalexia. What happens? High reception. Enjoy if you can, lol.
Две давнишние зарисовки об одном сюжете, сконструированном по мотивам проповедей и анализа вселенной. На первой Ворин-Сет, Вивек; на второй - рука Неревара, Ворин-Сет, Альмалексия.
AKA: Mammoths are assholes and deserve every second of everything.
Yep. :T I was just off to clear out a bandit den, when a dragon attacks out of nowhere. So while I'm trying to kill it, my horse Enok is running all over the place freaking out, and next thing I know he's pissed off a mammoth and it's trying to kill him.
Fjolfr does not like people picking on his horse.
So that started an epic smackdown that ended with a dragon, three mammoths, one giant, three mudcrabs, about eight or ten bandits, and one torchbug dead.
Do not fuck with Dovahkiin's horse.
On the bright side, the bandits were cleared out.
Other adventures in Skyrim! Random Spawning -- [link] If not for the gutter... -- [link] You'd think he'd be cold. -- [link]
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal! ____________________________________
My take on the wonderful Skyrim meme. I absolutely adore the game, and thus had to full this out. However, as you can see, it was a bit of a struggle.
1. Khajiit faces give me dabeetus.
2. Oblivious Dovahkiin is prone to wondering into Imperial ambushes when humming and chasing butterflies.
4. Please, find me someone who actually likes Maven Black-Briar. You will be a hero.
6. I almost married a what?!
7. I really enjoyed the Thieves Guild questline this time around. I found it a lot more immersive than Oblivion, but I still enjoyed the finale of that line more. The Nightingale armour looks very nice, but the enchantments on it make my heart sad. As for the Dark Brotherhood, it was not as enjoyable as Oblivion's, but it still had its own interesting twists and turns. In the end, The Dark Brotherhood truly wins out, even though I might still just be in denial.
8. I think their meeting would be a lot of staring.
9. When Farkas turned into a werewolf....I think my heart stopped. DO WANT. ________________________
"Your technique is atrocious. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die again of boredom before you finish that potion."
What? You expected me to have a vampire overly fond of alchemy and not have him meet Babette somehow? For the record I had him be an alchemist before Babette made it cool so there.
Specifically, he met Babette at Fadali's wedding, and unsurprisingly the two vampire alchemists hit it off immediately. If Babette wasn't eternally ten, they probably would have hooked up. Alas, it was not meant to be, so they're just friends.
Not that that friendship means Babette doesn't want to murder Basil sometimes...which is to say, pretty much whenever he opens his mouth.
doesn't stop them from having alchemy parties at Basil's place. they stay up late, giggling girlishly while mixing poisons and braiding each others' hair and gossiping about boys they'd like to kill.
I have no idea what that background is doing there. I think it's lost.
I also have no idea wtf Basil's doing behind that alchemy lab because seriously he's like seven feet tall she should be way shorter next to him