Well I dug out the photo as well as the process ones and made a collage of them. Hope it's worth the wait.
Please understand this is my first ever 3D clay model so I was just winging it. I've since found tutorials online and maybe the next ones I do will be with a more sturdy medium. However after 5 years it's still as good as the day I finished it.
Made with Das, a self hardening clay, over a wire armature, painted with acrylic paints and unvarnished.
You'll notice her shoes, I love black patent ones but they sorta became lost in the final piece so I repainted them as red to match her polka dot dress. A much better result.
The wall is 20mm plywood painted in brick red and the joints are painted on afterwards. The whole thing is mounted onto a conventional bookend chassis. The wall is about 12 inches tall (30cm)
No, I never did finish the other side of this. I started making another of her poking out the other side to make a pair of matching book ends but never really had the time to devote to finishing it.
You know how it is sometimes, once you've made the first, just knowing you can do it sorta takes the sparkle out of it the next time. That, or the pressure to be sure the first wasn't a fluke fill you with fear. Maybe one day I'll do it.
But whatever, I enjoyed doing this one a lot.