Finally got a break from work to finish off some art that others bought. Threw in some old ones just to fill up the space.
There are a couple of battletech art, a non-BT power armor, and some ex-BT custom unseens. An individual has bought the Lei Shen and Tarasque, as well as all the custom unseens from me for a personal non-BT project. So i guess that won't be BT art anymore. Although I was told the project is cross-universe and will probably work with BT stuff as well. Not much details on that.
I was promised that the art will be filed under a creative commons license, and is bought so minis can be made of them. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- INFO:
1. Lei Shen: 65 tonner IS mech with SN-PPC, LPPC + Capacitor, ER-Large Laser, and 2 Medium Pulse Lasers.
2. Tarasque: 100 ton Clan mech with 4 Gauss Rifles and 3 ER Medium Lasers.
3. Power Armor: Has jump jets and some Grenade launcher and gun (non battletech stuff).
4. Flemmenwerfer: IS mech with 3 Plasma rifles.
5. Gnat: Originally a custom unseen of the Locust - same basic weapons load as locust (2 MGs, a ER Small Laser).
6. Xiphos: Originally the custom Marauder - same basic weapons load with 2 ER PPCs, 2 ER Medium Lasers and a AC5.
7. Geruda: Originally the custom Phoenix Hawk - has ER Large Laser and 2 ER Medium Lasers and jump jets.
8. Hurlbat: New design for the custom Longbow (with i accidentally tore up during erasing ; either way, never liked it anyway). Same weapons load as classic longbow - 2 LRM-20s, 2-LRM-5s, and 2 ER Medium Lasers.
9. Kris: Originally the custom Stinger with a ER Medium Laser, and 2 MGs.
10. Dragoon: Originally the custom Scorpion with a modified weapons load. The original was planned to have an UAC-5 and an SRM-6 with 2 Medium Lasers. I added a belly mounted MG turret to shoot enemies that try to hide under this thing.
Crew : 1-2 The manipulator arms are retractable and have 30mm auto cannons installed inside. Other armaments include 35mm triple barrel cannons and .50 coaxial guns. The arms and the rear missile pods can be replaced by larger cannons or other external mounted weapon/pods.
Hope you like
Done with 2b mechanical pencil on A4 paper, shaded in photoshop
This is the PGA-01 Azure. An experimental fighting GA in the Zenith Squadron. Though the paint scheme may be unconventional, there are no regulations on specific paint schemes for elite squadrons such as the Zenith Squadron. This armor is based off the I-07's ([link]) muscular frame and modified from the I/MC-07's ([link]) exterior armor plating. The main differences include the experimental FEATHER flight system, which uses multiple variable wings to increase lift, reduce drag, and increase mobility during flight. Like the I/MC-07 it utilizes experimental beam weaponry, but it also uses a newer foot design. This design is akin to the prosthesis that are used by double amputees to regain their ability to walk. In exchange they are lighter and faster due to the lost weight. Aside from the external modifications to the armor itself this unit is the one of only GAs on active duty to have an incorporated AI system giving the pilot capabilities that most humans would never achieve on their own: increased accuracy, further mobility through a more advanced fly by wire system, path prediction/limited precognition for cqc.
Performance: Land- 120~MPH Marine- 45 knots Air- 1000 MPH (With a range of 3000 square miles)
Here's the OMS-120 Sentinel, the main Overwatch Mekton from "Operation Rimfire." This particular picture, which didn't appear in the book, was done in an attempt to pay tribute to Masami Obari's "muscular" style of drawing mecha.
Everything is, I guess, copyright R. Talsorian Games, Inc. No infringement or anything intended, etc.