How to Write a Fight Scene (Guide)What this guide will cover:How to Write a Fight Scene (Guide)1 year ago in Writing More Like This
1) Introduction to this guide
2) What is a fight scene?
3) Why should you have them? Are they needed?
4) The ‘dos’ of a successful fight scene
5) The ‘don’ts’ of a poor fight scene
6) Extras and personal preferences
7) A good-bye and good luck!
Firstly and foremost(ly), I am, by no means, a professional of fight scenes. What this document, or this guide even, should employ is a step up to the dos and don’ts of a successful fight scene that I have learned over the years. You could say that this is me giving you what I know, which it is. Most likely, you already have some knowledge of how fight scenes work because you’ve read books. I’m hoping you have, dear god. Also, you have good grammar skills, or you know the basics at least. By the beard of Zeus and the limitless light of Helios, please tell me you do! You do, good, good. You wouldn’t be here else.
What is a fight