It's Feature time!Hey everybody!
Here are some great pieces of art that I'd like to share.
:thumb209653141: Kaz by Parororo
Libra by Mixan-is-a-monkey Scarecrow? by Lioness123
the left hand of the devil by edredon :thumb208782508:
... ray of light ... by FotoOptiX
in her twisted mind by lemonwhogirl
Different Worlds by AnimaEterna
Sprawled by BreakFreePhotography
WishWishing awayWish4 years ago in Scraps More Like This
A better day
Did I neglect
I never checked
my own respect.
Can you discern
I could not learn
from my upturn.
I feel behind
to pass this bind
that I designed.
Where is desire
when all is dire
yet happened prior?
I wish away
A day I pray
will not betray.
Write a PoemWriting PromptsWrite a Poem5 months ago in Scraps More Like This
1) Write a poem using the words 'God' & 'Costco'.
2) Write a poem using exactly seventeen syllables.
3) Write a poem on paper & photograph it. If you can't use paper, write a poem using the words 'paper' & 'photograph'.
4) Write a poem where you repeat a word with more than three letters in it at the beginning of every single line.
5) Write a poem including the words 'coffee' & 'bibble'.
6) Write a poem about the song that you're listening to.
7) Write a poem including words from a foreign language.
8) Write a poem describing how your voice sounds.
9) Write a poem including at least one example of personification.
10) Write a poem explaining the texture of either tree bark, charcoal, or the tip of a felt pen.
11) Write a poem about Teletubbies & denim jackets.
12) Write a poem with the words 'alcázar', 'cupreous', & 'ensorcell'.
13) Write a poem about screaming.
14) Write a poem describing paper airplanes/birds/boats.
15) Write a poem where th